• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would kick Zabi from the moderators if I were you I dont care if he sees this he framed me and i recorded it on my profile. He was probably being sarcasatic but there was no way I would even call someone a retarted *** you have to understand
    I am fed up I demand that I know who I insulted on the SHU forums and why I do not mean to anger you but this has gone too far and I need to know.
    Ok I think I have broken the rules on SHU and got banned is it temporary? I remember asking about the chatbox and im almost positive it was in the wrong place most likely causing the ban and then also I posted on the weekend shiny hunters forum and I guess it was probably considered spam so if you personally issued my ban or know why it was given to me could you just tell me why so I know because last time I logged in it said you are banned from this forum and It was a little heart sinking.
    I got live shiny Kyogre now! 7,048 SRs. My luck is back (kind of) that's still a lot of SRs. Check out my youtube channel. Good luck on joltik
    I am still in school x(

But I decided to try my luck once again for quad hunting snivy, I have 11,116 SR now and am kind of sick of it. Also have 5,600 SR for Kyogre, but I will only do ~200 a day now because I'll be super focused on getting Snivy to shine before school final exams.

I really hope at this point that Joltik shines. It would be a shame if something else did!
    Thanks! Although it wasn't an early shiny, I just had to restart counting because I don't have my usual tally book with me. I think the proper count is around 1700 eggs. I don't tend to have much early luck with the MM!
    Thanks :) He's very cool and I can't wait to be able to use him....I pretty much have no in-game money left to buy vitamins so I can't EV train him yet.
    ugh that sucks. Is it like that on FR/LG too? Because my Sapphire is broken but I think my LG still works.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…