• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ohhhhh i see .-. and dear, i've resolved to play for real pokemon heartgold =( and i got my shiny starters on my 8 SR lol it must be my LUCK shining imao
    Congrats! =] makes life easier dnnit? =P
    I've been doing alrite thnx, urself? ^^ Hunts have been on hold a bit.. Have decided to upload a nuzlocke run on youtube tho xD First episode uploaded yesterday night =P
    How's it going? Well.... it's going. xD Eggs, eggs and more eggs, but no shiny yet. I'm kicking back with a movie while I hatch, so the eggs are coming and going pretty smooth. Shiny skitty is super cute and I hope I get one soon.
    thank you my dear................. the geat thing is that on pokemon bW the daycare path is much bigger than the platinum version, what means that u can hatch it faster....and on bW you have more boxes.....i hatched yesterday a shiny scrafty with MOXIE ability dear only with 56 eggs....luck mine huh? and i will try to play minus cuz i dont want to broke my ds.....as i said the sheaves are broken...
    hello my dear...........the sheaves of my nintendo DS are broken and i will fix it at monday .--. sigh.......i think that this is the first part that break on a nintendo DS,...btw how are your rest and your pheebas?
    its ok =D my dream team is already on my sig =O but its on pokemon platinum...i have to transfer them with download and play system....just to battle with you properly *-*
    and check this nintendo DS tournament Badge's case that i did to another pokemon forum that im in http://i53.*******.com/2d0hqme.png >_< prety good to do it
    oh dear =( i wish you a good rest...and friday isnt a day to be tired >_< so have a perfect rest...saturday will be a egg hatch day lol hope to battle with you and manaphy soon \o\ i baked a chocolate cake today :)
    hello dear. just passing by to say hi and wish you my daily good luck on your pheebas :) im now MM a Shiny Riolu ( my weavile hatched in 315 eggs =(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…