• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm so lazy that I hatched zero eggs in the past three days...
    I'm feeling hopeless about weather I should hatch all day today or stay on the forum. :(
    im just awaiting >_< start as tsutaaja *-* *grass lover* >_< and i like the last verion of the game's history >_< putting darkrai as our enemy was also great
    mmmm i think that i will play explorers of darkness today =( and i also have to finish pokemon ranger ( the one with celebi ) .-.
    mmmmmm maybe oneday we can play it =D i closed the adventures of sky and since im a eevee lover, i played as eevee on my blue rescue team. i do remember the sad history when you get the phione as partner =( see him going is too sad T__T i love cresselia on the game....i think that they should do more and more games of it..i preffer to play it more than the others lol
    hello there =D im a bit new here and i love this forum =D
    and i can see that you like togekiss also like me *-* and that you also play the dungeon series ( closed yesterday the blue rescue team version and will play the last one ( the darkness version ) lol. how are you today?
    And sadly I won't be able to have 36 combatants when I come over in two weeks. Too busy. X_X I think I can manage 12 though. XD
    120 eggs hatched. Over 80 modest, but I kept only the 3 DW Female Modest Near-Flawless ones. Still, no shiny. (Maybe it'll show up tomorrow!)
    His Garabador survived with 1-5 hp without focus slash and I had a maxed out iv and ev trained Hydreigon that was using a 90 base power stab move!
    -
    Breeding your poliwag with a japanese modest one with 3 TMs. Expecting a modest shiny with dream world ability in at the most, 1200 hatches. I already did 25, BTW. =D
    My team got haxed at the battle subway on battle 21 and I lost. >:p
    -
    On the bright side, I start my breeding spree today.
    Hi, saw the banner you did in your sig. Awesome. Did you happen to do any other of the Legendary Quartet in B/W?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…