• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ignore My last shop post. I just found my 3DS so I can trade now if you like :).
    It matches up with the normal Japanese for vulpix, but it doesn't change when it evolves. Idk. Well if you can clone and give back we can do our trade: Then ill trade u my shiny breloom 31/31/31/x/31/31 adament 12 HP 252 attack 244 speed spore subpunch seed bomb that I rngd myself for ur

timmburr (brave) (near flawless -0 IV's speed) (w/ eggmoves mach punch, drain punch)

Oh that sounds good, Deal!
    i want shiny solosis (bold) (flawless ) lvl 1 trade shiny zoroark 252 Spe/252 Sp Atk/6 HP all 31 but sp atk 30 clone
    here are the ones i want (in order)

shiny deino (flawless ) (modest, with dark pulse/timid with dark pulse) lvl 1
    shiny shelmett (timid) (near flawless ) (w/ encore, yawn)
    shiny accelgor (timid) (near flawless ) (w/ encore, yawn)
    shiny shelmet (calm) lvl 1
    ***i noticed you said you wants dream world eeveelutions and i have every one of them japanese level 10 untrained with DW abilities***

here is what i have to offer
    UT shiny druddigon
    UT shiny GAMESTOP suicune
    UT shiny GAMESTOP raikou
    UT shiny GAMESTOP entei

dream world:
    umbreon
    espeon
    leafeon
    glaceon
    jolteon
    flareon
    vaporeon
    swablu
    mamoswine
    dodou
    tangela
    surskirt (with hydro pump)

Non Shinies
    or non shinies like level 50 untrained celebi
    level 100 japanese event arceus
    japanese movie 11 vicitini with v create searing shot fusion flare and fusion bolt
    level 1 phione
    kyurem
    cobalion
    terrakion
    virizion

if not any of these i will give up my UT shiny japanese mew for two of the above

PM ME IF YOU WANNA TRADE FOR ANY
    i want solosis (bold) (flawless ) lvl 1 too can trade blaziken not shiny with speed boost ev training clone.
    trade shiny zoroark ev training all 31 but sp atk 30 clone want DW Gligar (near flawless ) impish (w/ egg moves)
    okay bagons ready i just need to clone it first so i can have a copy ,its fully redis and if it goes into your shop id like credit for it thanks ,can we trade in gen 4 game?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…