• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• the only thing that interesting me at the moment is dream world events, do you have any?
    The birthday charmander works if you want. If you can't clone it, I can and I can return the charmander to you and you can keep the searcher axew
    I would like the Sleepy Japanese Pikachu, I have the Searcher Axew you want, a TFE Karrablast, or a Bday Audino, your pick.
    i dont have any events. i rarely play with legendaries. i do, on the other hand, have many good pokes. name something and i probably have access to it.
    Sorry for the late response
    I'm interested in the mettle ho-oh and jeremy growlithe
    I'll give you the 3 for em
    I'll have to trade tomorrow though
    JohnJohnFrankFrank, don't forget today we're trading GAMESTOP JIRACHI for your SHINY EEVEE. I hope you didn't trade eevee yet. :|
    The Michina Arceus is from Australia.

The SPR2010 Pichu is from the US, but the other activates the same in game event(spiky-eared Pichu) in Soul Silver. Except that the name and OT is in Japanese, the place of encounter was at the "Pokemon Movie 09"

The VGC10 Eevee is from the US, and its ID No. is 05080.

If you have any more questions regarding the Pokemon's legitimacy or just want to know its ID No., Feel free to send me a message.
    The Michina Arceus is from Australia.

The SPR2010 Pichu is from the US, but the other activates the same in game event(spiky-eared Pichu) in Soul Silver. Except that the name and OT is in Japanese, the place of encounter was at the "Pokemon Movie 09"

The VGC10 Eevee is from the US, and its ID No. is 05080.

If you have any more questions regarding the Pokemon's legitimacy or just want to know its ID No., Feel free to send me a message.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…