• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Here, these may help.

This is a guide to EVs/IVs/natures. I have no idea if you already know them or not, but... if not, it doesn't hurt to take a peek and read!

These are the CRMT rules. Follow them when posting a Rate My Team thread and your thread will probably not be locked!

Lastly, here's the Question Thread for anything competitive. Need a question answer, ask there!

Good luck!
    I take it you're sorta new to this, which is fine. I just started trading like this only a little while ago. Here's what you do. You go to your Pal Pad in your key items section. There you will be able to see your own friend code, as well as register other trainer's friend codes. Mine is 4255 2804 2472. After you find your friend code (FC) let me know. I'll register yours and you should register mine. Then to trade, go to the middle lady in the pokemon center, and she'll direct you to the Wi-Fi Club. There we can meet up and trade without having to deal with the garbage that is the GTS. Hope this helped :)
    Sure, I'd be willing to trade for a Turtwig, Piplup, Squirtle, Beldum, or Bagon. If you don't have any of those but you have something else you think I'd be interested in, feel free to tell me :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…