• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• so does my little brother. he know i hate it when he touches my bat but he still does it. and my mom does it to. she makes me go c whats out side when she hears things or to go pick up dead things. when i have an older brother that can do that. she makes fun of me cuz i go around the house making sure everything is locked to.
    your so lucky!! i wish i had one other sibling. and u dont have to share a room with a four year old that gets into all my stuff like my nail polish and make up. then she steals my jewelry and breaks it...Grrr............
    thanks, well same it takes a lot to make me angry, seeing how i have four other siblings, u learn to chill and not get upset or angry
    when ppl see me really mad they clear the room. i think they dont want to know what will happen. but i am really a nice person. well most of the time..............
    well u now fight her, i think her nose is not broken any more. or if her black eye is gone. but in my defense, she broke her own arm that was not my fault, well maybe it was. seeing how i twisted it in a very disturbing way. but she started it by hitting me first and my dad said if anyone hits me i can hurt them back. but i dont usually fight ppl i dont like to but i will do it if i have to. hehehe but i do feel bad for her
    yeah i know but i am so ashamed of what i did to this person for saying it to much but o well she deserved it
    yeah i know the feeling everyone calls me emo, gothic all that crap just because i like the color black, or that sometimes my nails r black or if i were anything black but half the time i were pink. it just bugs me.
    thats what everyone one says, and that i talk a lot, but that i can listen when i need to. and that i am very very wild. hehe
    hahahahahaha...................wow u sound like my mom she says that all the time to my little brother
    its a bad thing cuz u would want ppl to say u look like ur grandma.that just sounds so mean. yes its a complement but still.................
    at least u look like one of ur parents, every one says i look like my grandma. but she looks like shes thirty and sixty-two. and everyone says she's super pretty
    omg no y is ur's dead omg i am so sorry, no my dad is a truck driver so he's never home.
    same here..........i drives me nuts! My dad is more reasonable. but he's not here now so....
    it took me awhile to get to talk on here and post cuz my mom didnt want me to until i convinced her to
    well i would love to tell u but i dont think my mom would like that she dont like me to give out info cuz u never know who ur talking to.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…