• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oop, sorry about that. I just copy and paste what you put in Text
    So should've put the explainin' in 'Anything else to add' rather in the Text section :p

Will fix it soon
    Oh, I just got the Onemuri Sleeping Pikachu. Obviously being a wanted event I'm trying to have it checked but Pokecheck won't do it because of its ribbon and cherish ball. It matches the event description though and it worked in random match-ups.
    Too long a list to type but, I have: Win2011 Celebi, 10 ANIV Celebi, Eigkan Celebi, Shiny 10 ANIV Celebi, Win2011 Shiny Raikou/Suicune/Entei, SO2010 Jirachi, WISHMKR Jirachi, Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi, GAMESTP Jirachi, PKLATAM Jirachi, NZ Jirachi, some japanese jirachi, Ash's Scraggy, WORLD08 Lucario, WORLD09 Weavile, WORLD10 Crobat, Wi-fi Japanese Zoroark, Goon's Scizor, Ash's Pikachu, GAMESTP Pikachu-colored Shiny Pichu, Shiny Shinjou Ruin: Dialga, Palkia Giratina, OBLIVIA Heatran, 10 ANIV Latios/Latias, Shiny 10 ANIV Latios/Latias, XD Lugia, TRU Dragonite, Space C Deoxys, Gamestp Deoxys, Liberty Garden Victini, 10 ANIV Umbreon, VGC09 Shiny Milotic, VGC10 Shiny Eevee, Enigma Stone Latios/Latias, (Hatched) Mystery Egg Pidove/Pansage/Axew (Japanese versions also), FAL2010 Mew, some japanese mew, MYSTRY Mew, Hayley's Mew, Movie14 Victini, Bday Audino (Fukuoka), MICHINA Arceus, TRU Arceus, (I AM NOT PROVIDING PROOF OF THESE, I do not ask you for proof either) DW Arceus, DW Mamoswine, DW Togekiss, DW Croagunk, DW Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle/Treeko/Torchic/Turtwig/Chimchar/Piplup/Mudkip, E4ALL Manaphy, JBHF Manaphy, NWS Manaphy, TRU Manaphy, Ranger hatched Manaphy, ALAMOS Darkrai, 2 Japanese Darkrais, TRU Regigigas, Oak's Letter Shaymin, TRU Shaymin, Movie11 Shaymin, Eigkan Shaymin, OBLIVIA Deoxys (all formes), AND Nagashima Spa (or Pokemon Black/White Trainer Center "PBWTC") Axew. THAT is all my current events :)
    I would like your UT Channel Jirachi and UT Ageto Celebi. I don't have your wants BUT I have a shiny 10 ANIV Latios, shiny 10 ANIV Latias, and shiny 10 ANIV Celebi (Yes it can be shiny, it's really rare though). You don't have the Onemuri Sleeping Pikachu by any chance would you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…