• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• so the chimchar were the right one even though his date is earlier then the date on the screen shot?
    about porygon, i haven't received it from Crobatowns but i gonna get togekiss and vaporeon from other users from other users, so if you get croajunk, mamoswine or other starters please let me know :)
    Doubt it, since I probably will go ahead and buy my own Multi-player guidebook. There are way too many interesting things I want to know about all those stuffs, so... ._."
    LoL! Yep! Back from China. LoL! The Land of Slippery money. Anyways, hows Burmy? Oh and awesome! Good luck with the other exams. I myself is in school again for 10 more months. Hurrah.
    Hmm , The repel trick . It's hard to explain lol XD first , the use of the repel is to evade "weak" pokemon , so if you have a level 30 pokemon and is first in the party and you use the repel trick in an area of pokemons level 28-31, you will only see pokemons which are level 30-31.. :)
    dw charmander n bulba are Mat 30160, dw mudkip is from my jap friend 47070, all in dream ball, no proof just referr u 2 the ppl who i traded them with
    i have the most of them, if you have a specific one you want tell me and i'll check if i have it or not, my friend coming to my house soon and then i have to do a favor for my dad so i'll write you the list of the get to catch them all events i have.
    i have a few PCNY, wish events, hadou regis, pokepark events, saikyou events, palcity events, get to carch them all events, movie events,birthday events, TRU events and a lot more...
    i think i have almost any event from 3&4 gen events (besides all the 2011 and some 2010 ones)
    i collect the same event with a different language too as well, that why i have so many.
    you can ask for specific events and i'll check if i have it or not.
    nope, my dw espeon, glaceon and leafeon are english ones. i have a dw squirtle but i'm not sure if legit or not, i have no proof of legitimacy for him and he caught with pokeball and not dream ball.
    did 3&4 gen events interesting you? i have a lot of events in my pearl, but i have only 1 DS so i can't pokeshift them..
    i'm not sure if i'll get another dw staters soon, is there other stuff that interesting you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…