• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity between November 15 and the time of this message, your claim on Raichu on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    Not that there's anything wrong with it, don't get me wrong.
    It's just that that's as random as someone with a Pichu avi gets.
    And a girafarig? Really?

EDIT: It was? Took me a while too...
    I guess I can put up with yours.
    yeah thats true...Im trying to manage the thread as well so no one does that in mine ethier its annoying...thats why a made a one post and wait for a new post rule so no one keeps spazzing that no one answers there questions...people just have to chill sometimes...the question will be answered soon as someone reads it...sometimes it will be in a pm or vistor message...
    well being honest the rules do make sense when I thought because the one post rule fits because you are suppose to post if got a shiny only in black and white but everyone ignores the rules unfortually. He been really complaining about people rading his thread for progress shiny hunting. I got bombed awhile back because he took it out on me when I made the thread because someone posted a advertisement thread in there that mine was better. It caused a two day craz that made me really stressed out....
    yeah thats true...bibanbill though made the thread I guess too strict with the one per page post that I guess everone rebelled. I heard everyone didn't really like that idea of one post per page. I go there once in a great while though to post. I post in the club as well since im a fellow shiny hunter member...thats why noone goes there as much...I like to hear that everyone likes my thread though...
    Thanks and I do too...some reason confusious is mad at me though...I sent a message awhile back when I was angry about the 5th gen thread but over it now and he stop talking to me because he took the message the wrong way...he thinks I made the thread despite the 5th gen thread which is not true...
    yep I guess so ; 3...still hunting for that shiny feebas...being stubborn but of course it its been only 380 eggs...I wonder why i don't have as much luck with mming as to chaining...chaining does have a little luck with the probablity still being low for shinies...
    I agree but some just keep saying that I was a expert...I did chain most of my shinies on my signature so I guess that makes me a expert I have at least 4 shinies chained lol...
    Well, if you have questions VM me about it. I'm not usually on here, but I do take a look every now and then to see.
    He'd be eaten alive if he did.

Also, I've read that latest post in the discussion, I'm pretty sure your PC shouldn't be having issues with RNG Reporter... are you sure you're not doing something wrong?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…