• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For the 3DS, considering that it's not not capable of holding more than 35, the roster would be around the same number of characters as the roster in Melee. For the Wii U, based on the pattern on the 10 digit number (64: 12, Melee: 25, Brawl: 35), I'd say around 40 characters. The idea of having Dawn/Lyra/Hilda depends on which starter set will be next to be playable to co-exist with the original starter set.
    I'm seriously hoping for either Dawn, Lyra, or Hilda (if Zoroark doesn't make it considering that he's an event Pokemon) to appear either one of the two confirmed SSB titles.
    Well think about it, they're part of an organization who plans to liberate Pokemon, so they refuse to use any Pokemon in battle other than N, Ghetsis, and the grunts.
    We won't know for sure until it's released. As for your curiosity with Super Mario 3D: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7-2ONYDpvU that should clear things up for you.

Will do. But it would be quite a while before I purchase one.

Well, think of it as the early issues that the Wii-remote suffered - as long as they provide a wrist strap, there shouldn't be a reason to be unnerved while using it. I'm curious about the price tag, though...

Actually if I recall correctly, early Revolution (Wii) rumors were all about a touch screen controller of sorts, perhaps it was just a concept that Nintendo decided to scrap at some point and just gave us the Wii instead. Now we're getting the real "Revolution", the Wii U.
    Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart, Super Mario 3D - my life is complete in one fell swoop. Smash Bros for Wii U + 3DS is the icing on the cake as well. I seriously can't wait for this console to come. And I will be buying a 3DS very soon once the funds arrive.

Probably just hold any given side with one hand, since there's apparently grips of sorts on the underside. Simply alternate depending on your orientation (right/left handed), and use it. Video calling and the drawing capabilities surprised me, though. Never saw that coming.
    Some of the 3DS titles sold me in no time. SM3D and Kid Icarus for instance.

Looks can be deceiving --several reports did indeed claim that the controller is surprisingly light weight for it's size and comfortable to hold.
    Thanks.

Also, yes I am. Stoked about the Wii U after seeing it's controller and learning of a few of the specs.
    Because their Japanese names are twin names, it makes sense for them give them American twin names to fit the theme.
    I really adore Hilda's design myself, it's what caused most male players to use her instead of Hillbert.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…