• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm not sure if you got my PM because I've obviously been having problems with it for some reason and I still don't know why.
    But just wondering if you're still interested in the trades.
    novela :)
    isa lang alam ko. maluuuufet and 3DS
    download mo yung POKEDEX 3D.

asan na yung Cousin mo na gusto mag battle?

sobrang thanks dito Kissa :) (sa Jirachi)
    may ibang games masakit sa mata XD.. pero may iba maganda ang effect^_^.. aside dun ang kakaibang napansin ko lng na nabago.. yung pic? kumpara sa dsi.. masmaliwanag sya pag gabi kasi may adjustment kaysa dsi at yung music.. kasi hindi na yung.. (nakalimutan ko kung ano ba yung yung file extension n need sa dsi).. pwde na mp3 etc na file extension kaya masmadali ^^.. pero alam ko naman mayaman ka kuha kaya di mo na ata need yun kasi kung may magandang cam ka naman at ipod, di ko alam kasi di naman ako mayaman =p pero tingin ko masmaganda padin quality nung digicam na kaya ng 3d at ipod... at ayun nga pla yung internet connection pwde na ang wap kaysa dati na wep kaso sa connection sa game wep padin ang kailangan... papasok na po ako^^
    dito sa Manila? back to school na si Anne :(
    anong nagpapaBB? sya nga pala 3DS yung unit mo right?
    meron free DL POKEDEZ 3D mukhang malufet :)
    hi-tech ba 3DS? im thinking to buy kasi
    I see, what dw pkmn do you have proof of? Is it something that you already traded to me?
    Did this flash force person, get it himself or in trades as well?
    I'm sorry if im bothering you about this, a user named shark that im trying to trade with want to make sure its legit by asking for a screen shot as proof of legitness ^^"
    Yo ^^, that dw turtwig you traded me did you get it yourself or in trades?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…