• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, thats ok. I got most of the Legends from Hoenn, (no regis), Event Suicune, Tyranitar, Milotic Lv.70 lol I caught it in the wild
    Bliz, so you want it? I would give it to you for any uncommon pokes or below. Is that asking too much? :eek: I hope not :eek:
    -POKEMON BREEDER GROUP-

We will have Contests, that, if you win, you earn Points. Points can be used to buy Special Pokemon in the Shop. You can also Battle People to earn Points. If you either win a Battle, or win a Contest, you will earn 4 Points. PM Me if you have Breeded the Pokemon, or you have beat a Person in Battle. If you battled someone, please Confirm this by having them also PM me. FC's will be listed, so please get your Name and Code (and Game) in as soon as you can by PMing me.

Bliz------------------Black-Name:Tim Code:2064-8687-2196
    ---------------------White-Name:Tim Code:???
    Umbilly---------------White-Name:Billy Code:0432-7627-3675
    HitmonleeBlazeKick----???-Name:??? Code:???
    Justinpg--------------???-Name:??? Code: ???
    DarkraiRules1---------???-Name:??? Code: ???

-POKEMON SHOP-

Please donate a Pokemon or two, just because I don't want to have to supply all the Pokemon. :mad:

DW Stantler...................................................3P
    DW Mareep...................................................3P
    DW Squirtle...................................................4P
    Zorua...........................................................4P
    Unova Starter................................................3P
    Hoenn Starter................................................3P
    Random Egg..................................................1P

Also, PM Me which Nature you want it to be, and if you don't care, that's fine with me. :) ( What I'm trying to say, please don't ask for a Nature o3o )

-CURRENT CONTEST-

Breed me a Female Adamant Machop with Guts.
    WHAT YOU GET-Modest DW Squirtle (DW Ability: Rain Dish)
    ENDS: Whenever someone gets me it.
    EXTRA: Shiny-2P / Thunder,Ice,Fire,andDynamicPunches-3P

-POINTS-

Bliz-0
    Umbilly-0
    HitmonleeBlazeKick-0
    Justinpg-0
    DarkraiRules1-0

***If you have any suggestions for anything such as earning points, or using them, please PM Me, Bliz!***
    thanks for accepting:) Well now I wanna know what this group is about, cuz I kinda hope this is a group where we help each other out with questions about breeding?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…