• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just got back from Egypt, got quite tanned indeed ^^

I had an awesome time, hope you had a great time in France aswell. Will respond to your PM's after this =P

O, and yes PS as in Pokeshipping, used to be quite a fan of that ship as well (what can I say, it's classic right?) =)
    Yeah, Holiday at last! =D

I'm going to Egypt next week: Much sun, sea and beach time ^^
    I hope you have a really nice vacation too! Btw may I have your email?
    Hi, Thanks for your comment =)

I'm fine, but yeah I know 20 years feels pretty old. I had a great birthday though ^^
    I didn't see May's cameo on tv (was it on tv? in Dutch?) but I've seen it earlier on Youtube.

Haven't been on serebii much and haven't seen you in a long while, how are you now?
    *runs on stage*

me: Advanceshipping!!!!

*everybody applauds*

me: thank you thank you

*leaves stage*

me: well that was easy!
    Haha, well just see what you can do then! No big deal if it doesn't work out, just so long you have fun.

Trick-or-treat! *Got Candy?*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…