• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    Your comment pissed me off.
    ----------
    Fair enough.

----------
    That is exactly what makes it a horror story. By definition, horror stories are things frighten the person experiencing them.
    ----------
    Only if the scariness is the main focus. At best, you could call it a mystery story with horror elements.

----------
    Aren't you the one who said violence=/=horror?
    ----------
    But as you wouldn't go with that, I decided to change tack and look at it from the 'violence = horror' perspective. And as it is all resolved without much violence in the climatic episodes which in a horror would logically be the most violent and scary, the whole thing can't be thought of as a horror.

----------
    You'd be better of giving those people something like Wolf's Rain.
    ----------
    Unfortunately, I haven't watched masses of anime so my range of recommendations is limited so I couldn't say this Wolf's Rain as I've never heard of it.

----------
    Those people were likely horror fans, not everyone is a horror fan.
    ----------
    Yes, some people aren't horror fans. Including the people I refer to. They, like most Higurashi fans, like it for the plot characters and message.
    Overuse of the word 'ass' much?
    Just because a story is scary doesn't make it a horror story. Sure, it's easy to say that early on but given that the story ultimately concludes with very little blood shed means that the story as a whole cannot be classified as such.
    And, as I said, I know people who had it as their starter anime. It's very good for getting people to realise that anime can tell an intelligent story when to outsiders it doesn't really give that impression. Said people have gone on to be big anime fans.
    But note that I said I'd like to recommend it, but I went back on it and said that they should watch One Piece or something.
    Have you only watched clips on Youtube or something? It's more primarily a mystery story and a parable about trust and friendship.
    Yeah, I think you have to know the IP in the first place. Also, I never really saw any team *** *** threads, I think they disappeared before I joined up. Were they pretty much just trolls?
    Wow. You'd think that after a while they just IP ban him.
    Then again.. *unplugs his router for 24 hours, then plugs it back in*
    Oh hey, my IP is changed!
    I kind of wondered about that one. The few we did were mostly focused on positive things about the person. I think it was because he had to ban ALL threads about people because they were getting out of control. Did you see paranoid android's "Mariya shidou" thread? If you haven't, it's on the second page of Misc. Once you read it you will understand.
    That pretty much sums up every thread ever posted in Misc. I once saw one where someone had made a long post about something serious (I forget what, but the poster was A d v e n t tm (can't find the tm button on my iPod, lol)) and the first post read "how autistic are you". If it's posted in Misc., it's either going to get trolls or people who come for attention and have no idea what they're talking about.
    ----------
    inb4 all the same little kids from the ghost threads come in and claim to have powers like a god damn Mother protagonist.
    ----------
    What makes you say that? I predicted you would say something (enormous ego in 3, 2, 1)About my amazing, dramatic, humor-filled, super cool internets post.
    Haha. I have a tendency to do that tbh... I find something annoying at first, then I'm like, "hey, that's actually pretty cool". Kind of weird. My friends bug me about it too. Come to think of it, my friends are kind of jerks sometimes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…