• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah that would be cool, even zapdos and raikou...that would be awsome...did you know my favorite legedary dog is the electric type raikou...so pretty lol...i like zapdos too but still like moltres a little better...good luck ; 3
    oh shiny horsea is amazing i got one...it was from a trade but it was still a legit shiny...metagross is awsome shiny...voltorb too...they all sound nice...good luck whatever you choose to do...
    well still working on feebas...like about 870 eggs and still going...still need ampharos and chadelure...mareep i can just chain in platinum but litwick i may have to mm him or re him...i choose to mm him because re takes to long...
    I see that fine i understand why you have a 3ds because the other broke...thats fine, i just know people that just buy it just because even when they have like 3 or 4 ds system as it is...that cool, it must be exciting until sunday ; 3
    already beat that game, it was fun...and no i don't have a 3ds becuase im not really crazy about it but i don't mind if someone doesn't have a ds already...I wasn't crazy about the dsi as well. Also, making a fan fiction story i see...oh also congrats on the solsis...
    aww its a little joltk...really cute avatar...how the team going?...did you figure out a water pokemon yet?...
    You want a purple or blue shiny? I see you like electric types so here's my suggestions.

Voltorb/Electrode(blue), Chinchou/Lanturn(Blue/Purple), Electrike (blue), Blitzle/Zebstrika(Blue/Purple).

Out of those my faves are Lanturn and Zebstrika :p

Alternatively you could just have a look around if you don't want an electric type.

Good luck =]
    a calm mind, revover, hydropump, and i cant think of a 4th move milotic. ill look its move pool up. Im might also look at kingdra Ive never used one. I saw its your favorite poke thats cool. Even though i like electric pokes my favorite leader is Clair.
    I really think the best waters would be milotic, gyarados and Kingdra are the best water special attackers...I hope I can help you out...Im going for milotic because its best of water battlers and i love the pokemon as well ; 3 It has high special attack, good defense and special defense...its jus a good pokemon all around...
    yes thats what my dream team shiny team will be my competive team...its in progress.. they will be Ampaharos, Milotic, Tryanitar, Staraptor, Rosrade, Chandelure...I only hatched one mm shiny egg in platinum was my shiny charmander which was 683 eggs...so i really don't have a estimate guess on average luck...good luck on ur hunts don't give up they will shine soon just have patience...
    well i listen to music, talk to people on the forum, and talk to my boyfiend on the phone while hatching the eggs...I just give my self alot of stuff to keep me from getting really bored...thats cool shiny solsis...
    the only grass types i like are shaymin, lilagant, and roserade...not really fawn to other grass types...thats really cool that dragon is your second type...I love dragons and fire pokemon. My favorite electric type pokemon would be ampharos and zapdos...trying to get a shiny mareep for my dream team...
    thats fine that you wouldn't agree o the volkner hot thing lol...had a feeling you were a dude...my favorite type well its kinda split into like four diffrent types...I love fire,water,grass, and dragon...the best i would say fire and dragon are my types...its cool about grammer cuaz i text alot so i mess up alot too lol....thats funny i like rashiram better...
    omg love your avatar...I find volkner a hot gym leader....Do you like electric pokemon just wonder do to your name the avatar and stuff really points to electric?...if you don't mind me asking...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…