• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Its okay I know that feeling sometimes when your ds is gunna die...hope to hear about awsome competive wifi battles ; 3...
    no problem...Also, thanks for the tepig...I need that starter for my dex...i have snivy in my black and oshawott in my white...thanks ; 3...thats why i used the smiley lol...
    darn i missed you again....Ill try later to see if your on...i fell asleep again after i got off from work...i've been up all night last night so after i got back i crashed...hope to give you your team back...
    will have to do this tommorow...not gunna be on long so just want to let you know...ill trade back all your team tommorow...
    hey i guess i just missed you...well ill try tommorow since im going to bed early got to work tommorow...unless you get back on soon...
    hey you just missed my earlier because i didn't get your message until now...let me get your team set up for trade to give back to you...don't be sorry its okay...
    well i work tommorow at 9 am eastern time....so like after 3:30 pm ill be home all day so ill try tommorow...not sure about the weekend because don't have my schedule yet for work but ill find out tommorow...
    hey trying to see when your on again...didn't forget bout your competive team in my box...hope I can catch you again today to give them back to you... I feel asleep when i got home after work...
    yep i can do that for you defiently...i know my milotic is very helpful in my team too...its one of the best water pokemon to be on a team...it was in my book telling me the best pokemon in each type category for battle...thats why im going for a shiny feebas...
    oh btw you have a very nice balanced team...i saw the milotic and got really happy...i love that pokemon...
    yeah for some reason at first the connection cut us off..ill take good care of them until you get your pal pad...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…