• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• rofl, i managed to get the special edition too (2 CDs and a DVD) and i think i'm actually going to go get ok computer right now because i don't want anybody to snatch up the one with nice packaging haha

also you won't regret giving mono your time of day, they're amazing
    if you want the best of it and don't wanna to listen to them chronologically, start with Hymn to the Immortal Wind and Walking Cloud and Deep Red Sky, Flag Fluttered and the Sun Shined
    sup man i finally went out and bought a radiohead album and it is pretty rad so i am going to go and get ok computer tomorrow
    !!!
    it was the bends btw
    Here's the reason I really hate Wikileaks

Even this Tumblr page should prove it.

Despite this, I still love who I call the cutest Gen V Pokemon, Oshawott!

Well, you didn't give me much to work with, so I just went with the obvious. B)
    And I knew you liked Bjork because you once linked me to a website with your favorite artists. You like it when I call you Penix, and I know for a fact that you're a huge fan of Nickelback. Why else would you suggest their music to me?

I'm off to bed, but I'll be back to finish this. e_e
    Hey, I think I know you pretty well.
    List of things I know about you:
    -You are a hOP
    -You like music
    -You hate furries
    -Nny and you are good friends
    -You enjoy Pokemon
    -You are a member of SPPF
    -You have gotten a higher education
    -You have dark hair
    -You like Bjork
    -You like being on IRC
    -You dislike random people calling you Penix
    -You fight like a cow
    -You like Tool
    -You are the hugest fan of Nickelback

All things considered, I think I've got you pretty much figured out, bub.

Why wouldn't you help me fake logs? Don't you want to see Nny embarrassed, too?
    Same here, but I'm trying to move on forward. Anything bothering you in particular?

Yeah, when I messaged you on IRC I need your help to trick Nny. I pretended that I said some things on IRC about him (faked logs), and showed them to him. He got embarrassed and tried to get me to admit that they were fake, but I wouldn't budge. He then told me that you would give him the real logs, so that's when I tried messaging you to get you to lie for me, but you never responded. Fun day.
    Eternally tired of what? I'm glad to see you're doing well, though I'm a bit curious as to what inspired the surprising VM.

Nny loves to be included in everything, he'll inevitably try to be in this. He's a whore. :U
    You can't just leave a message and not reply back. You're starting to act like Nny (who is a dick).

(Edit: Nny ilu)
    karaoke machine singing, Amy Winehouse dying, Norway terrorist attacks, and me waking up at 5p.m.

Hi. :>
    How are you doing? I haven't talked to you in forever.
    Thanks man. I've been enjoying Radiohead at night lately. I also heard that supposedly, mixing the first 5 tracks of Ok COmputer with the last 5 tracks of In Rainbows, is supposedly a very cohesive album buildup if you do that.

I would call it the OK Rainbows playlist.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…