• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Of course! Here's the link of the userbar:

uh, the first chapter of your fanfiction is too short.
    the rules say the minimum is two pages on Microsoft Word.
    Can someone help me? dragonitor made me this AMAZING team pose and I've been trying to put it in my signature but it just gives me the URL! I want the IMAGE and I've tried everything I can think of! Can someone help me?
    I see you deleted your post...that means i have to delete my due to my rule lol...thanks for deleting though...oh and you didn't have to post sorry sweetie its fine...now its kinda off topic...im not mad at you sweetie so don't worry...
    its fine...I understand just didn't want it to be a whine thread and the thread close thats all...thanks for undrstanding...there are ways to get shinies faster like in platinum chaining and using the musada method to get shinies you want not just randomly encountering...just helping out...
    hey sweetie please don't whine on the thread about not getting shinies please....Its okay its natural not ecounter shinies through game play due to its ratio 1/8162...I just want to let you know its fine...you will find shinies eventually when not paying attention...Ive done that twice already..trust me...thanks...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…