• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Strange. I don't see you in the room either. Getting a filed to respond error. Going to try going out and coming back in. This is a new error for me.
    Got a female Regenerator Slowpoke on the second egg, and they hatched quickly. If you are interested, I can offer a Lightningrod Goldeen egg bred with Body Slam and Aqua Tail (not attainable in Black/White without move tutor help from PtHGSS... took me over a week to achieve it through gaining battle points on SS and waiting for access to a second DS to move the father to White). I have a Sassy and a Gentle male with the full package. Either of them would be decent for training or to pass down both moves, or I could offer a breeding pair to pass on both the moves and the ability if you want to breed your own.
    Just make sure it is a female. Been a busy week but finally getting to sit down and play a little. I will get to breeding right now for your Regenerator Slowpoke but it might take a few eggs to get a female. Will let you know when I am finished and ready.
    Saw in your Dream World discussion that you snagged a female DW Lileep. I have a Regenerator Slowpoke and can breed you a spare if you want to make a trade.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…