• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Hi, I've been curious about this for a while and I was hoping someone could tell me.

Remember Yami Ryu? The really harsh sprite critic? What happened to her?
    lol no, it's a wip for testing the animation speed + fluidity. problem is the legs are two pixels lower and over in each frame and i'ma friad one each frame would be overdoing it.
    Hi, just wondering if you're gonna fix your sprite. I appreciate the lack of an explicit ask for all seven colours, which was deliberate as the lines between colours is debatable. However, the response to a question a few posts above, and the implication of the specific theme should have pointed you in a different direction. I'd be willing to accept six colours, five even, but three does seem like you're forcing yourself into a loophole.

Cheers mate ^^
    uhm... im sorry i dont think this qualifies because its not rainbow...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…