• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I'm getting irritated of it too. But there are some people, predominately new posters, that have no clue of the previous discussions, and thus post their opinions without fear of the reaction.

Since he's been on for 10 years total, a big finish for him is definitely the way to go, if he is to leave at all. Because if we get the same bit as we did at the end of the Battle Frontier, there will be people wondering when Brock will be showing up, even if he is not intended to be there at all. A dramatic closing on his character will throw all worries to the wayside, and will give Brock the finish he needs.

And don't worry about the long post. I've done the same to you just now, and to other profiles as well :).
    ----------
    This isn't a thread about Brock's tenure on the show and how he should leave.
    ----------
    Says one of the strongest Brock supporters I know of after just one comment about it :p.

Sorry if I come off harsh, I'm just kidding.

Nice to meet ya.
    Hey there. I just read one of your 'conversations' with Weedle Mchairybug, and I must say that it provided me with EPIC LAWLS :)
    Hey are you a fan of Jessie? If so, please join the Jessie Club! There will be an Anime style contest as a club competiition once we have enough members, so it should be fun, and you will get to show off your Pokemon!
    I understand that not having any time for fanfiction as a reason for leaving, but I don't think it's fair of you to say that you're not good at it. Regardless, good luck with everything. :)
    Is it just me or has GPD turned into an utter cesspool of spam? I don't post as much as I used to there; I just report stuff because most of it isn't worth replying to
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…