• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey you havent been active in the club in almost a month. Just given ya a little reminder to stay at least relatively active. Remember people who arent active for a month are taken out of the club.

Just lettin ya know :)

-@MiGo
    Basically, Hardey's is the Western version of Carl's Jr, if you've heard of Carl's Jr. Culvers might be more of a Wisconsin Chain, not sure. There are restaurant chains I don't see in ETNT, and it's usually state exclusive chains like Rocky Rococo's, which is another Wisconsin Chain.
    ----------
    Nah, Maccy D's food is terrible. Other restaurants are bad too though, so I'm not saying it's just them. But there's next to no nutritional value in a lot of that "food". It tastes like processed plasticy, cheap food too, so I just find it gross to eat anyway.
    ----------
    McDonald's burgers suck, but my parents like them, so they keep buying them. I thought Wendy's had some pretty good fast food. I had some of their chili, and it was alright. The burger I had was also good enough. I also like Hardeys and Culvers, although those restaurants make pretty unhealthy burgers.

Also, Eat This/Not That kind of sets the record straight as well. It usually suggests grilled chicken or fish over burgers, but it never says burgers are off limits. Fries, however, and fried chicken and fish, hands off says the book.
    Thanks for the tip! haha I once used a bamboo pen to do an ink pumpkin drawing at Halloween last year. It was super messy! My school is an arts school though so I'm used to messy :p
    No problem! I especially love the pen and ink drawings you did with that special pen! I gave that a go with my Sharpie. Didn't turn out perfect, but I got a decent drawing of a Vaporeon :)
    I want to thank you for sharing your artwork publicly with our community. You have given me new-found inspiration to improve my skills as an artist. I wish you will continue to create beautiful pieces and share them with us. They were one of the highlights of my day.
    There is always drama going on here, so don't feel bad if you missed one thing.

L.F.D.
    ----------
    Hello SPPfers,
    As many of you have suspected, this user has been banned for sending private messages to (often quite young) females on this forum that have been harassing, inappropriate, and otherwise not-okay.

It goes far beyond the "social awkwardness" that the user has claimed to experience and ventured into messages that made everyone who read them uncomfortable and looked like a true pervert.

At SPPf, we don't want ANYONE using these forums to feel uncomfortable and preyed upon, like many of the female users who contacted us had said. Just remember that if this particular user or someone like him comes here and starts messaging you, you can always PM myself or another staffer. Acting in a manner that this user has is not okay.

Additionally, for your own good, please do not try to contact this user outside of the forum. He has sent messages to users that were threatening, creepy, and all-around bad. We cannot make you stop talking to him, but for your own safety we recommend it.

Thanks for reading,
    ~Ellie
    ----------
    That was posted on his profile

L.F.D.
    kk that's good. Don't forget I'm the Mommy of the Atheist club so I needed to make sure.

CA is a nice place to be.

L.F.D.
    KK. Just wanted to make sure sie what he said did creep a lot of people out.

Did you have a good time?

L.F.D.
    Hey

I saw you were on and just wanted to make sure you were okay, after what Brumrha said in the picture thread.

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…