• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• o. lol
    i knew that. so Pokerus does not double the Vitamin EVs.
    Man! I was so close to getting a Flawless Ditto! I was just about to trade with him, then he left! D:
    I think I'll just stick with Vitamins and Wings. ;) They're my thang ( omg thats stoopid -_- )
    I didn't understand your answer for the Pokerus and Vitamin thing, sorry..
    Oh thats ok :D
    To be honest, I'm quite new with this. Until about a month or two ago, I started getting into EVs. Also, if a Pokemon was a Physical Attacker, then I would teach it Physical moves. Same for Specal Attackers. I also got into Breeding. Two weeks ago, I started getting into IVs. So, I haven't really gotten the best out of Pokemon yet. ;)
    Yup. This is the first time I've came into contact with Pokerus. The thing is, when killing Pokemon for EV Training, is that you get EXP and level up. Then you're just wasting a level up that could be..EV'd lol. That's why I stick with Vitamins and Wings. Do you know if having Pokerus and using Vitamins still have the x2 EV bonus? Like would it give 20 EVs instead of 10 EVs? For some reason Serebii.net Wi-Fi Chat doesn't work! D: I'll have to try to find another way of finding that Flawless Ditto...And do you know why I can't find that that Drifloon in Platinum? Whew, lol I wrote a lot. And I'm typing this from my DSi.
    :D I got PokeRus! :D I got it while training my Pokemon and trying to find Drifloon. :D Can't seem to find Drifloon, though...even though it's Friday... :| ( In the game, I meen. I changed the date. )
    Nope. Well...I haven't really checked lol. I had these two Dittos in Black, but I traded them away. Right now I have a Japanese Ditto, I'll check that one tomorow. And in SoulSilver I've started to hunt for the Flawless Ditto, but I've only caught 1. xD
    its not for trade...oh. :(
    H=HP
    A=Attack
    B=Defense
    C=Sp.Attack
    D=Sp.Defense
    S=Speed
    V=31 IVs
    So if I were to say I had a CSV Joltik, you'd know that it has 31 IVs in Sp.Attack and Speed.
    I've never been drunk before, lol. Then again, I don't usually drink to begin with to know what's that like.

Decent at best, nothing major.
    Which is why you should be wary of parties at all costs --guys will do that.

There was only one exam; Math, which I'm confident I passed.
    Wonder why it didn't end so well, lol.

Hmm? There wasn't a "report card", I'm in college.
    lol I like HABCDSV better than flawless. no one knows what it means x) and it sounds cooler. what do you want for it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…