• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi. We're friends now.

Woah, Dimentio was from Paper Mario 3! What a small world.

Wow, your avatar is the Dimentio from PM3!

What big coincidences!
    Not muuchhh, just chillin', yo. I should be studying for Spanish, though. How 'bout you? And, um, what's Ninty Disc? /retard attack
    I haven't touched my Wii in days, the poor thing. I have too much going on. I plan on picking Brawl up again by the end of this week when I have time, though. :]

I have two main mains, lol. Zero Suit Samus and Pikachu. :]
    I have added your friend-code [0044-2509-3087] on SSB: Brawl. Please add mine [1204 0721 3643] and then contact me when you have done so.

If you do not wish to add me, please still contact me and tell me so.
    Thanks.
    Heh thats really cool. Too bad I lack an emulator though. I never played Redesign either. Never really played fanmade games tbh, I know Metroid II is also get fan remakes and Mother 3 is getting a fan dub.
    oh god i almost forgot to reply. sorry, last night i read your message and all, but a bit of drama came up and well, i felt more inclined to be all ****** off. i'm fine now, though.

also, i prefer the newer times. xP

... and yeah, chansey's... preevo is not needed. i can't remember it's english name. yeah, i can explain that; i played pearl when it came out in japanese. :\ learned a bit of katakana, too. lol. like... a few symbols. but damn, i didn't know what so and so move was and i was so confused. ;____;

and my style is... well, i draw animu stuff, and i kinda have a... idk what the style is, but... eh. not sure if it's improvement or just style changing, tbh.

*bows down to you* LORD DIMENTIO. :D ... people think i act like dimentio irl. how i'm manipulative and use people like toys and 'befriend' people to just get what i want. how i don't care about people's deaths. well, unless they're my friend. i was stamped as dimentio on mario rating. :l all the votes were dimentio, too... xD; that was before i knew who dimentio was. that's how i discovered him. then i wiki'd him and was interested so i bought super paper mario. my friend was mad since i defied his wish of me not getting it, but i'm proud anyway. dimentio is so <3
    errrr. caterpie, eh? hmm, i wrote a fic about some evil caterpie being the strongest, most evil being in the universe. lol. old times.

... and lol, i wouldn't know either. it's not possible. or is it? idk.

also, on drawing, i have more of a problem on setting my art style in stone. it changes a lot. >>

and... yeah, procrastination... as dimentio worshippers, we are not following our god's way by not drawing him.

I'LL DO IT LATER :D
    /guilty of thinking that way

well, there are no real hoppips to get raped by, so i don't really wanna xD;

also, yeah, i have this huge problem drawing straight hair. lol. i still haven't begun to draw dimentio, ffs. ): i'm drawing more animu weeaboo crap. though i'm pausing for a bit and wondering what to do with it.

and yes, that IS enough said. :D
    True that...
    I am a big Rawk Hawk fan... if you didn't already notice.
    I made an extra save file on the 3rd chapter so I can play through it when ever I want.
    I think you are a genius for recognizing rawk Hawk as the best boss in PM: TTYD.
    "ARE YOU READY TO FEEL THE RAAAWK?!?!?!"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…