• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Funny you ask we are planing TO TAKE OVER SERIBIIERS AND THE WORLD!
    Not yet.....
    Actully it's just a fun place with anlot of things right now we are having a wi fi tournament and we will be starting our own league soon. Also since I am a spriter I recruited many artist that have made TRC user bars for our advertisement come check us out some time there is a link on my sig.
    I see where you are coming from also and I agree with it. I know what you mean about having a small group I use to have one but I am very fortunate to have such a success. I love my group also and don't really care about competition. Also digi didn't even own his group so I thought that was pretty funny.

I however found it very annoying and I do admit I was a bit mean resulting me in some of lashes against here. But I'm glad we are on the same page nice to see more level headed seribiiers than the noobs
    Well he did numerous post with profane language against me and my friends he kept cussing about me and my group because I said I want my group to be the best and then he was bashing religion
    Talk about a tangent! That's okay, though, because I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Alpha, like 'alpha dog'. Woof! I found Sealand to be cute, too. I haven't finished Season 1, I don't think.
    I have no idea what Frying Pangle is. I haven't even watched all the episodes! I love Canada and Italy, though.
    also, bb, I made a new fan art shop, since I'm too bored. check it out when you have time, and be the first? guess the theme this time c:

EDIT: it's here already, that was quick o_0
    *stare at Mew's post I too need a beta reader for those English essays stupid Vietnamese school made me write (as if I haven't wrote enough in Singapore) but nevermind that. What do you think about this:

I don't know for sure; they just...did. Or, well, tried.

xD Oh, how I love this show already. LeAsean (Lee-Ay-Shawn) always talks about it at lunch. So I started watching it a little. :3 Glad I did.

So, school ends next week.

Next.

Week.

Seven.

Days.

And then I'm here! :D
    I just took my ELA exam on Friday. Mrs. O'Connor (English teacher) stopped me in the hallway and said I did "superb", and that I had fixed my writing style a bunch. I used to be a little wordy, so that made me happy. Math exam is Wednesday. I've been studying like mad because Mrs. Milanese (math teacher) stresses us about it.

Meanwhile, this kid in my class...he just lays his head on his desk and goes to sleep. He doesn't give about the whole exam thing; he'd rather just drop out of school. Shame, too, because he's a brilliant mind. I could see him becoming a songwriter, or a singer, or maybe a dancer, something to do with fame.

He wants to be a rapper. But he doesn't do well in school, only because of his slacking. Sad thing is, a lot of kids are like that nowadays.
    Amy, I think I should make a plot for Fairy Wings and then make a fic on it just so I can get a grasp on it or something?
    Argh, long words. *grabs dictionary* It's fully and clearly expressed; leaving nothing implid and described in a heavy-handed, unsubtle way. And in the end, I'm still confused. XD How would you rate it? And yeah, I don't do drugs. :p

O.O Lady Gaga will always surprise me.....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…