• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobandbill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's been a while since I spammed posted on your page. Was starting to miss it. And I've noticed you doing the same to some other people... =)
    omnomnom.

for sure, it's getting cold ouside lately so now is the time of the year to read a good story don't you agree? is it okay if i copy your stories to my laptop so that i can read it when i'm in the taxi? i don't have a mobile internetconnection on it sadly:(
    you are working on a fic bobandbill? when you have finished it could you send me a link when you have posted it i havn't readed those in a while:)

as for me lately i'm busy lately helping a new member on this forum, i volunteered as a mentor at the adopt a newby agency tread down at the newbie section, alot of new members are getting into trouble on sppf because they arn't used to forums yet so i thought it might help to assist in this tread as well.
    hey bobandbill the time is flying since we last spoke how is your job as a forum mod ging lately? not too much trouble in your sections i hope.
    Ooh, egging my own house. <3 That pretty much sums it up-

*dodges brick*

And woot on finiiiiiishing! *cracks whip* Get to work, deary... >D
    :D spamspamspamspamspam-

Math test... Ouch! *winces simpathetically* How badly did you do? Bad? Worse-

*shot*

xD I'm sure you've done great/will do great (sorry for the late response. xD), hun! :D

-spamspamspamspamspamspam.

:D
    I finally can access this forum again! I'm pretty sure it was an internet connection problem.
    I hope it doesn't happen again, because there was another site that had that problem as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…