• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pepsi_Plunge
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh no isshu, I just got heavily into the anime section recently (Shortly after the whole egg thing, *shivers*) so it'll take a while for my posting style to get aquainted too.
    But luckily, he doesn't post very often.

Perfect example of how shattered the fanbase is becoming.

He's doing it because he wants people to get in trouble.
    1st "Paragraph" Well it's not like anyone is agreeing with me. Of course they'll just be a butt kisser. So either your a butt kisser or you're against me....... I now see why no one agrees with me.

2nd Paragraph- The difference is Buizel despite the moveset was strong, and could developed further. Plus its different Buizel is a water type and Scraggy is just a dark/fighting wildcard Pokemon.

3. The problem is, whenever I feel like I made a good point, someone has to bring down that fuzzy feeling I had when I posted, and I guess in turn it makes me feel bad and maybe I tend to lash out because of it. It's not cool when I think I made a good point, and someone has to go "NOPE SORRY, your logic is stupid and idiotic" it just makes me doubt myself as a person. I mean I'd like think I'm a good writer, I have been complimented before, but even then I'm doubting myself.

4. Eventually I'm just going to stop caring. If the writers evolve everyone of his Pokemon than people will just have to deal. At least when I make my suggestions, I TRY to meet people halfway, and make some Pokemon unevolved, but even that's not good enough since, I choose the wrong Pokemon to remain unevolved.

I just can't seem to win no matter what I do.
    The world would be a better place if people were like you and I.

The most I do is say whether or not Ash will catch a Pokemon, right? Save for Stunfisk. That thing needs to go.
    Tell me about it from same crisis my country is suffering too.Because of global crisis many people lost their jobs ending on street being harder than ever in this days to find secure job.
    Luckily seasonal jobs somewhat helps to them that but thats not nearly enough.

In Croatia weather is usually nice and sunny in place where i live near the sea prevailing mostly Mediterranean clime.Food depends from region to region.On mainland people mostly eat continental food like meat or all kind of stews while on islands and near the sea its usually seafood and fish though exceptions exist.
    All in all food is pretty good,no complaints.

Yeah Cro-cop Mirko is pretty popular in world,and aside from him we have pretty good handball team which were couple of times world and europe champions and once Olympic winners.
    I didnt noticed until now that your coming from Portugal.One of my very good friends is from there,so how its like ?

I heard many nice things about your country.
    ----------
    ----------
    Is it just me or did anyone else think that boy with the solosis strongly resembles Conan? Being that this was a detective episode along with the fact that he has a spherical pokemon makes everything too coincidental to to be non-intentional...also, the dress style is nearly identical...
    ----------
    Me and King World also said that in the preview thread too.
    ----------
    I don't remember this. Even with my crappy memory.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…