• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• its settled btw. Victor is stronger than Z. You always said to settle it in the field ;) 3-0. Even if Shadow countered. Now...thats real skill.
    I've recovered from my cold!, now my sister is taking me and my brother to las vegas(in america) this year! so I'm guess that will be fun for me. I hope you get to vist london and see big ben!
    Alright Thanks Drunky ;) (yur xat name xD)

Ill try to be on here or the xat occasionally so just gimme a VM when yur done breeding :)

~vince
    hey miips :) Have fun in London :) But plz squeeze in my Deino and Riolu in yur busy schedule :3 Ill wait even if it takes the whole summer :)

~empy
    I have, but its only been: Philippines, Canada. My dream is to visit some European country, like Italy or Germany (and Finland if it makes you feel better xD)
    Yeah. When I went on it earlier, no one was in it, but when I went on it when he told me it, there were a bunch of people.
    why are you always siding with the Imperial enemies?? You dont even know what happened......and you come to the conclusion that I was the one who messed up.....:'( Sepp, is btw, not a great person...his true colors appeared....

I thought we were best friends..everyone else supported me...:'( Why? Pls. PM me.

~Vince
    He said that he had been hunting Flawless Dittos since LeafGreen and FireRed. As for the Igglybuff, he said he never had one in his life. lol. But he told me the link to the Xat that he goes on.
    Man, people are crazy out here. I met this guy on Serebii Wi-Fi Chat ( Yeah, it's working now ) and he has 18 Flawless Dittos. 1 for each Nature. He's gonna Trade 8 of them to me for an Igglybuff. lol. He hasn't traded them to me yet, and I think he left. But he told me where I can find him.
    thnx

i offered him a shiny zorua. i told him that after we trade, ill check to see if its flawless. he said okay. and when we were about to trade, he said he had to go have tea. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…