• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the congrats! I'm just glad that it finally decided to shine! I guess my policy of never giving up on a shiny really pays off, considering I started the hunt at least two years ago, haha.

Are you hunting for anything?
    I've been great, despite all of the bad things that have been going on in my life. School just finished and I'm on vacation for over a month, traveling from relative to relative. I feel like a friction hot potato!!

My game's starting to pick up again, too. :D

How about yourself!?
    Hi. I'm doing fine. Still shiny hunting. :p I just don't tend to post much lately when I have nothing to report, other than "I've done so and so many SR/encounters and it still hasn't shone".
    I've been focusing mostly on Mesprit hunting, as part of the 'shiny duo' leg for the shiny circuit. I've done 1900 SR so far.
    How are your hunts coming along?
    hello, I recently joined the shiny hunters club, and was wondering if there are any events going on atm (such as RE hunts etc.). I tried to look for them myself, but I couldnt seem to find anything... thank you in advance ^_^
    Ooh I'm typing this on my 3DS, sweet... It was pretty hard to figure out how to get it to work though, and when I tried to look for videos to help, they were Japanese or rickroll. Anyway yesterday was awesome. It was like I got to hang out with my two best friends ^^; Well I'll see you around, hey!
    Your Heart Gold loves you, I hope you will spend many happy years together. With your lucky friend as well of course.

In other words congrats on the Psyduck and Graveller! Insane luck!
    grats LSA on your Psyduck and graveller, and i must say that your artwork for shiny lugia and Ho-oh are sublime... just wanted to say.
    Good luck with Groudon, with how lucky you are I wouldn't be surprised if you got it tomorrow. I agree about just playing through the games, I'm doing that on LeafGreen right now and it's really fun.
    *Takes out machine gun* Stop taking all the luck! ;)

Congrats on Graveler! Although I think you have to spoiler the first image due to a new rule. You can check though,
    *hoards it all* *shot*

Still, major congrats. It's a good thing you had that Master Ball, too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…