• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TTNH03
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Let's just get this shiny snivy trade out of the way, [why not both now? Lugia/Eevee and Snivy/Diglett?]
    Lugia sounds nice, what was the deal with it again? And definitely :D As soon as RL stops kickin us the shop will go full swing again, I already have more to add and the like xD
    No it isn't, I bred one I liked better nature wise, and still female/dw ability :p

I like Diglett and tentacool, and believe I might hit you up for more trades for those others once I feel the shop is active as it can be again :p
    It appears I deleted the msg after keeping it for so long ;_;

So I'm trading DW female Eevee and shiny snivy
    I can't for the life of me remember what you offered :/

note: The only DW female I have ready for trade is around lvl 34, it has no EVs [was my original breeder] will that be a problem?
    Real Life :p What was the total list that you wanted? Since we're both on I can trade them quickly now so I can scratch this off my to-do list for when I actually have time xD

I remember Shiny Snivy but that is it, If I dig I might find it myself but please remind me :p
    Lol, I'm trying and trying to get a fem for quite a few people. I KEEP GETTING MALES ;A;

I DID hatch a female, but it ended up not having DW ability. ;A;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…