• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Joanie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay, I did some checks today in white, I think I may be able to battle you sometime next week. You won't be able to go up against Charizard, Swampert, Typhlosion or Infernape, but I have enough power to take challenges.
    Well, congratulations on the badge!
    Now the second...we'll see. I'm pretty much open for a rematch since you're basically the only person that has challenged me :p (xXToPicXx has challenged too, but hasn't been on in a while to battle me).
    Flare Gym isn't open yet... gr. I need to transfer... like now. Seriously, you're first on the list. I'll let you know as soon as I get my team over. But it'll be 4 v 4 rotation, okay?
    Unless you have all of the other gym badges then no unfortunately. I've been promoted to elite four status.
    You're very welcome, thanks for your continuing support of the group! I still haven't read your fic yet, but I'll let you know what I think. I need to subscribe to them all first!
    Awesome that you've jumped on the fic bandwagon I'll definitely check it out and let you know what I think :) Now we have 4 congruent fanfics! Though Feral and I have agreed that after the summit I'm skipping to straight after where his ends...
    Jerry will definately return multiple times. He's so easy to write, and adds some comedy to my otherwise serious fic. I can't wait to work with him more.
    no prob. It's great that so many people have picked up this whole fic thing, seeing as League of Heroes will be over within a few days.
    Haha it was a good ramble, I learned something at least :D glad you liked it though :) i think its the entei film you're thinking of btw. I'll keep the alphabet thing in mind to further develop Jo.
    It's a clever move but hard to pass off, Girafarig really is way too fragile. You could always use an acid armor, baton pass Vaporeon to boost his defences and bolster the psychic powerhouse that is Girafarig :3 Or just use a Muk to annoy the hell out of them...now that guy you don't see around anymore
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…