• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ellie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• does it really elliton that is quite obscure that reggie reminds you of shamu
    It is nice to be unbanned, guess next time I'll be more careful when I threaten Serebii...
    ----------
    omg I can't believe I'm still in this.. I thought I'd be out by now
    ----------
    You did fine. I took one look at the Round 2 exam and threw in the towel. ;_;
    I can't post in the E4 section of the OSL anymore (or at least in my E4 thread) and I need to post the score of a battle I just did . Can you fix my permissions or turn posting on in there or whatever is wrong with it
    Never talked to you before, but I love your avatar.
    Leaf is probably one of my favorite characters, and it makes me happy SOMEONE would pay attention to her.
    please and thanks. can you tell me if you disapproved my shop or you havent seen it. if you disapproved, can you tell me why?
    Hey ellie, sorry to bother you.
    I was just wondering if I get a confirmation PM whether my trade shop was approved or denied?
    can i post on pokemon white/black discussions?new thread name clone pokemon thread in this thread will be you post what clone pokemons you have how clone in black white and if people interested in clone pokemon can two people trade because i have thread?
    jeez...y r u so cranky, ellie? no offense.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…