• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry I had forgot to check your shop. So the Morning Sun Larvesta for the unhatched TRU Pansage egg?
    hello im manaphy72 and please dont give me a warning from your shop if you count this as an asking.

im trying to MM and i am looking for a japenese magicarp or a gyrados lvl 60 and above if you have either of those please tell me
    The DW Arceus OT is Mat. It's legit unlike other DW Pkmn with the same OT. The DW Mudkip OT is Japanese Digits. The DW Togekiss OT is Sweet.
    I want these from your shop: Befriend A Pokemon Leafeon (Adamant)
    Befriend A Pokemon Espeon (Naive)
    Pokemon Pia Piplup (Modest)

I can offer these: Pokemon Pia Bulbasaur UT
    Pokemon Pia Charmander UT
    Pokemon B/W Guide Mudkip UT
    Pokemon Fan Togekiss UT
    Pokemon Popularity Quiz Arceus
    Pokemon Centre Birthday Audino UT

Pick 3 that you want.
    You just made me the happiest person in the world, I've been waiting so long for this victini. Thankyou thankyou thankyou sooo much =)
    Hey don't worry about the friend code, I got it from your shop. I'm in the wifi room and I'm ready to trade. I'll stay in the room for 1 hour, but I'm afraid I'll have to leave after that. If you dont make it in time, we'll sort something out later ok? Oh and I'm using my white version so make sure you dont add the wrong FC. See you soon hopefully =)
    Sorry about that, I had a small emergency. I will be available to trade for the next 12-15 hours, just PM me
    Working out a trade time is probably going to be hard, but I will be available to trade for the next 12 hours or so. I'm GMT+10, but I'm pretty flexible with my trading so just PM me next time you're online and hopefully we can trade =)
    Hey, I'm interesting in your Carlita's Hydreigon. I have the DW Pokemon Pia Bulbasaur and DW Pokemon Black & White Guidebook Torchic to offer for it. I also have the DW Befriend a Pokemon! Flareon and Vaporeon. VM me back regarding this.
    I'm interested in your movie 14 victini. I have a UT befriend a pokemon DW flareon. If you're interested could you please PM me?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…