• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I'm sorry about starting all these debates, but I can't stand it when false Christians claim to follow God while disregarding the very foundation of His works, Genesis.
    I was friended! 8D *feels loved*

Dude, for being a somewhat new Christian, you have alot of strong beliefs and you really stand out in the "debates" that go on. Quit making me look bad! >(

J/K It's really great to see people stand out like that. Keep up the good work! 8D
    I have also requested your friendship mainly because I can tell your a christain and us chrisains need to stick together plus christains can influenced nd help other christains and non-beievers and I need alot of influence and help as do we all.
    I just requested friendship with you. :)
    If Pikawho? and Shigeru-kun are going to be your friends then I would like to join the party.
    Hello, I see you've just joined the Christian Alliance and we're glad to have you. Just saying hello, and hopefully I'll see you around.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…