• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im looking for movie celebi and duo from mcdonalds... i only have to offer to u, are events pokemon ... i dont have any shiny....and i can try to find a shaymin to you
    hey man i talk with your friend vladimir, and he said you have events.... i have a 10 aniv celebi... and channel jirachi, movie japanese regigigas, and euver09 regigigas.... if u want one of those pm me
    Yeah i see you and i try to talk to you but nothing happens. Try deleting my fc and putting it back on. Ill do the same.
    Ok choose one normal pokemon-

~Shiny Pokemon~
    Articuno- lv.50- Timid.
    Moltres- lv.50- Timid.
    Dragonair- lv.30 male- Rash.
    Beedrill- lv.10 male- Bashful.
    Piplup- named- lv.5 male- Quirky.
    Cyndaquil- lv.1 male- lax.
    Furret- lv.17 male- impish.
    Delcatty- lv.40 Female- Timid.
    Lickylicky- lv.21 Female- Timid.
    Snorlax- lv.6 Male- Quirky.
    Staraptor- lv.35 Female- Hasty.
    Growlithe- lv.5 male- Adamant
    Charizard- lv.42 male- Modest.
    Weaville x3- lv.42 x2 male 1x female- Jolly[m], Careful[f], Naughty[m].
    Frosslass- lv.42- Gentle.
    Glalie- lv.42 male- Careful.
    Abomasnow- lv.43 female- Jolly.
    Pichu- Event- lv.30 male- Jolly.
    Pikachu- lv.24 female- Brave.
    Magnemite- lv.29- Hardy.
    Gallade- lv.23- Quiet.
    Sableye- lv.33 female- Quiet.
    Raichu- lv.56 Male- Modest.
    Glaceon- lv.39 Male- Modest.
    Leafeon- lv.8 Male- Adamant.
    Vaporeon- lv.12 Male- Modest.
    Jolteon- lv.11 Male- Relaxed.
    Flareon- lv.1 Female- Lonely.
    Crown Event= Entei, Raikou, Suicune, and Celebis *not shiny*
    ah cheers for aiding a poor noob my dear chum, i have messaged all 3 and am awaiting reply so we can negotiate
    im a tryin, n im gona keep on tryin, yea same here soooooo ****in tired at the min, and indeed you should!! i will see you in physics though
    heyooo tryin to get a celebi and a raikou but attempts so far are unsuccessful, im still a noob at all thiss, but im gona try again 2morra, yourself chumlidily?
    Alright thats cool. You don't have any junk whismur lying around that you are willing to trade do you?
    Hi, saw on the trade forum you have a shiny exploud. I can trade a 2011 event celebi . If you still have it. thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…