• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm not posting crap, all I was asking was about the MM, and I was just saying not to stereotype. Admittedly, I obviously didn't make it clear enough, and for that I apologize.
    I was just saying that you shouldn't stereotype. I haven't even RNG'd before, and how am I a troll? Don't flame me anymore or I'll report you.
    wow, well at least on the good side it wasn't takin out in the thread...sorry to hear...been out for awhile so im gunna check the thread...
    ----------
    since almost every person who RNGs is an unpatient snob who wants everyone to believe in them because they think its right and they dont know what opinions are.
    ----------
    Offensive. And as for my question, how many MM's did Snivy take?
    hey not trying be a mod but could you fix the post on rnging to make it a little nicer please...i know your opion and i respect it but just trying to refrain from negative comments on the thread...just like i said on the first page of my rules, just argue over it through eachother profiles please...got to keep this thread from closing or bibanbill wins...not that im against him just dislike the inapropriate mod behavior he treated me as....
    oh okay...yeah and take a look at the 5th gen thread...bibanbill saying our thread is ment for spamming...he trying to sabatage the thread for some silly reason...i made a appoligy in the thread though for everyone not him...i just felt bad that a small debut started with that small post...but yeah like you said in your pm back, just confront me next time if you want to do something so we can make peace with the mods...they are running the show though...I had to have rules though with normal casual forum rules...thanks...
    ? What sense?
    All your saying is that RNGing is wrong and sucks the fun out of everything.
    And neither of that is true.
    It wasn't in the thread right...i just want to make sure that this thread is no swearing in the forum...if i find one broken rule ill make sure someone get reported for that...thats consider both swearing and spamming...you should of not got that infraction then...where did this happen?
    You obviously DON'T understand it.
    Get out of the dang thread if you don't agree with RNGing, is it that hard to understand?
    Can you stop the hidious whining? Seriously, just because I take advantage of the games formulas for generating good pokes doesn't make me or the process bad.
    Don't put something down if you can't understand it, God.
    To make something clear seeing I noticed your VM convo, I (nor any othe rmod) do not mean to stop discussion - discussion is fine. However members have been constantly posting off-topic or making spammy posts that do not add anything useful tot he discussion, hence the rule (which was there a while ago) merely being slightly more enforced now. Warnings given out which are worth 0 infraction points in other words. The discussions themselves that are actually on topic and not just clogging up the thread/etc are not being infracted though, I assure you, and it has worked fine in other threads, this rule, in that active discussion was still had. Just to clarify a few things, feel free to argue otherwise if you have some points/suggestions that would overcome the spam problems instead.
    After all:

----------
    I mean theres just no need you know?
    ----------
    This rule is actually meant to serve a useful purpose - it shouldn't be needed but given what was going on in the thread...well there you go.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…