• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Q
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey buddy whats up? I Saw your post in my shop.Just wanted to say lets stick to our trade in my shop.No PM's
    hey quit hows it going?...does your shop make sig banners that have animation on it? like animated pokes?
    hey sweetie i have a new clan if you like to join team enchanted garden...if your not part of a clan....
    i have requested twice in your shop, correctly and all that, yet its like you cant see me.
    thanks quilt Ill add them later today...really tired bout to get off soon and got to work tommorow so ill try to add the rest today later...I like the other two....take your time there really nice...thanks ; 3
    hey quilt can you please send me the url to your user bars...they are perfect for the club...we need advertisement for our beloved club...
    1 . yes i own it because i editted it
    2 . if u wan to give him , give him the uneditted one : http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs26/i/2008/036/f/0/Tsuna_X_Burn_by_Peonixo.jpg not the one that is editted by other people
    3 . good luck calling me a idiot im gonna report u now

Lets do a rule recap
    Serebii rule :
    8. Don't troll or flame users. Be respectful.
    Includes the use of language that's racial, religious, rude, sexually explicit, insulting, threatening, abusive, hateful, ethnic, or just a general intent to annoy others.

2. Limit the use of foul language
    Try not to evade the swear filter too much as well
    Hey! The render u gave belongs to me , pronixo and i dint give u the rights to give others! And i only give u to edit and did not give u! Copyrighted
    yeah for some reason i found them not good for awhile but if you run them in a nice deck that needs them as support for winning they can be vary beastly. I think someone in the ycs was using a deck kinda like that can't remember...the top deck was a random zombie deck that took first place...
    I new how to play in general I just had no clue what sychros were lol...its nice that you taught her how to play ; 3 I was really happy to when i got back into the game because they had decks that were just one type...I always dreamed of having a fairy type deck and my wish came true...I do give credit to my boyfriend he got me most of my fairy cards...execept a few...I told him what to get and he got them for me...
    Funny thing we almost started at the same time playing but my boyfriend didn't build it for me I made my deck all by myself and keep beating him good. I stopped playing awhile back due to duel dice monster stuff and the gx series. I also didn't have many people to duel actually if i did they like to cheat. I learned by playing world championship 2010 game for the ds. I then made me a fairy deck and came up with it my self and learned sychros myself as well. Im not bad at duel as well ; 3
    Thank you so very much! Boy! Would I have loved to see him evolve! Thank you! Yay! Drizzle Politoed!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…