• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Awww srry you couldn't go to your friends graduation:(, I trained my mew to a lvl 64 yesterday, and it still isn't strong enough :(
    I rlly want the Hoenn remakes to come out, I think they will make Hoenn remakes because it's the only region thats not on DS yet
    Lol your not the only one who spent tons of hours on Pokemon games, my first Pokemon game was Leaf Green version and i got soooo hooked on it, like it wasn't even funny
    I Play a ton of pokemon (I am a little embarassed about the amount of hours I have acumulated aready on my new Black version :p). Been playin since Blue Version came out. It was my first video game and have been hooked ever since. I love all the games Platinum being my favorite!
    Favorite Pokemon are: Espeon, Venusaur, Flygon, Azumarill, Smeargle, and Banette
    Favorite Video Games: Pokemon(Duh!), Left4Dead, Resident Evil, Metroid, Legend of Zelda, Battle Toads, and SoulCalibur
    Hobbies: I LOVE TO READ! 1984 is my favorite book, Love to watch Movies, I used to paint alot but dont so much any more :(, And I HATE my job!

THAT SUMS IT UP SEREBII FORUM!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…