• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blue Saturday
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• u_u That's what you think now. Put that boy into his FISHING side and he can climb mountains :p

XD Yes they do. They do know about it, coz I talk about it too much XDD;;

I know it should. When I try to connect it, it says there's an error =/
    ^^

NOOO I GIVE THEM LOTZ OF LOVE!! I TALK TO THEM!! I BRUSH THEIR FUR!!!! i don't have special berries >.> and I can't go onto DW due to my lack of internet ;_; I miss the Dream World :(

BOOOO IRIS CAN'T BE A RANGER!! She can't work the Styler or ANYTHING!!! We need someone SMART and TECHNICAL. We need a Top Ranger, who'll NEVER look into their hair to find it, like Natsuya (Ben).

Ah XD I see. ^^; My parents get me them coz I don't ask for anything and I'm a bit spoiled o.o eheheh ^^;;

It's a pain in the back driving though >.<

I could ask one of my friends, but they come over to my house more than I go over there ^^; I remember last year I asked if I could use wi fi and they wouldn't let me DX it's odd how my DS won't connect right to public places though =/ maybe I'm doing something wrong?
    ^^ Thank you! I think you're nice too

NOOZ NOT LIKE PAUL!!! I don't abuse them!!! T_T I just train them...then I embarrass them by entering in Musicals >:D

Oh gosh. I have a feeling that when a new Ranger game comes out, the writers won't BOTHER by wasting the money to add a ranger into the anime. They'll have "Sommelier Ranger- Dent Appears" and he'll completely fail at it :p

;_; Aww hopefully you'll get a chance to soon. Those games are awesome!

^^; Eh not really. We're probably about "average" =/

Nope. I'm sort of "borrowing" someone's wi-fi in our neighborhood.
    XDD;; I think I always overlevel them. I train and train and train. I keep them roughly the same level though

Nooz he said "vintage" something when he was reeling in his line. XD I caught the "Fish on!" I lol'd at that because in this fishing show I watch on tv that's what they say when they catch a fish XD

Yush he is. I like all of my team. I really want to raise my Crustle though. Like right now xD but I've been playing PMD Sky

Yes I do. One in Michigan, and one in Florida ;D but they are far away from each other (obviously)

I have a BAR of internet. I checked to see if my DS would pick it up, but it doesn't DX
    Ah yeah that's a good plan ^^ I found Clay pretty easy =/

I know he said it for Yanappu twice, but if you listen while he's reeling Basculin in, he says it there XD I just wonder why...

Yeah it was hard. I had to think about it, but I chose my starter because really he is a great powerhouse even though I don't use him too much (which is unless I need to)

Sometime in August ^^; when we go up to Michigan we stay here for a while since we have a house.
    Yeah, meh MAYBE NEXT TIME XD either way, I loved that episode. One of my favorites :3

Watch out for Ground moves with Litwick :eek:

XDD I remember hearing him say "vintage" about 4 times in that episode xD

Hmm...my Vintage would be my most trusted Pokemon...it would probably be Miju my Samurott. Who's yours? I caught a Sawsbuck and nicknamed it "My Vintage" for lulz :p
    XD How true...I never liked Paul's Elekid :mad: and i didn't see the one in the Phanpy episode...

Yush they are ^^

XD IKR?

Yeah same here. How Desmas deflected it reminded me of Miju with his Scalchop XD

Well Emolga may not be too bad since it's part flying...but if her main moves are electric >.< yeah that'd be bad. Scraggy might work well for Excadrill, depending on it's level...but yeah Pansage and Dewott should be the most reliable
    Oh really? I always liked Elekid, especially when I was younger and I saw the mini movie to Pokemon 2000 XD

Ah I see. I'll go there sometime :D I find that cool actually. If Reshi was with White I'd get that for sure =D

Yup! Though I caught it later in the game ^^; she still became one of my toughest Pokemon ^^ Lol you used Pokemon off of the anime team :DD

XD Oh wow..that almost went just like Dento's battle last episode XD

XDD True...True...darn. No Excadrill vs. Excadrill?
    I see! Oh yeah! I remember that episode! ^^ Casey was one of my favorite characters :3 and Larvitar is so cute X3

A green house? Where? XD I knew about Black being more technology and White being more nature and stuff but I didn't know about the green house lol.

Mienshao are great Pokemon! =) I actually caught my Mienshao wild o.o but it ALMOST ko'd all of my Pokemon using Hi Jump Kick. That's great!! ^^ Was that battle a bit more fun?

Yeah that's true. Lol I play one then once I finish I play the other ^^; that's what I did for DP at least

Yeah I knew that XD I like how they sort of butt-in for each other, it makes them interact more :D

XDD And he has an Excadrill...rofl Excadrill vs. Excadrill...Who will win? I got my bet on EXCADRILL XD
    OOOH! Ok I see XD Casey was funny!! :DD

Awesome!~ I own Black. I don't think I'll get white though ^^;

My team is (actually on my sig - Crustle) Samurott, Unfezant, Eelektross, Chandelure, Mienshao, and Zoroark

XP So are you!!
    Who?

Yeah that's true XD no hard feelings though against her though, I mean I shouldn't have clicked on the thread XD I thought it was for something else though when I clicked (you know how at the side u can't read the whole title?) yeah ^^;

It's NOT THAT OVERBOARD!!!!! I can like understand with Gold, but with Brock it was just creepy because it was every girl o.o it creeped me out more when I was younger (when I say "creeped" it was more like "omg...he's embarrassing -.-") now I find it sort of funny...but not too funny lol.

Yeah I wish we could too :< I like battling

>.> Just like a kid
    XDD I've never been infracted by Iteru :p and I don't know too much about them ^^; all of the mods on Bulba seem friendly though at least.

Yeah true. Brock always sort of creeped me out with women love o.o

It's very well actually :) other than the on and off rain -.- I'm using my laptop which is a dell

Yush it does :D I dunno I don't like it when people dislike episodes...I dislike it more when people dislike an episode I liked XD
    Erm I don't think so. Either that or it expires soon. Oh wait I just checked, it expires July 3 -.- I don't have any points either for it, it says 0.

Yeah I've noticed that too XD I guess girls like pretty boyness XD I think more Brock fans were guys =/

:( and now it be raining...again T_T

Yeah I liked that too. I loled. People on here seem to hate the episode, but people on Bulba seem to love it XDD I think more Dento fans must be on Bulba because it seems like many people bash him on here Maybe there's more girls in the anime section on Bulba? XD
    I know, but still I hope about that for the sake of her doing something about that little disobedient rat. xD
    Yup, on Bulbagarden

Yes she is XD well it's hard to tell. Plenty of people thought I was a boy :p

Yeah, but in Michigan where I don't have good wi-fi :< I have wi-fi in Florida though

Yush it was :3 I really liked it, definitely a favorite X3
    It was the one asking if Best Wishes characters were flawless. I dealt with that on a different forum and it just ticked me off so much before and i didn't want to see it be dragged for Pokemon.

Yeah I think so too. I liked Dento from the start (like THE start) so I probably don't notice how overboard people go about him ^^; I think deep down she might like him....maybe. That's what I think though. Kind of like me with Piplup. I hated that thing but I actually DIDN'T hate him ^^; lol I always liked Brock but he was never my favorite character. Honestly the only character (besides Dento) to make it my favorite character list was Barry.

Nope, my house in MI :D

Yes it was. I loved it :3 some people said it was lame. Honestly this was MUCH better than the Audino episode, but I still like that one (subbed at least, some of the lines in there were REALLY funny.. WEll to me at least XD)
    Ermm what was it again? I think I said "Not this again, I don't see the point of this thread so I'm not responding" n(I think I said something else too =/) but it's true, I should have ignored it XD but like I said I was annoyed that day XD

Yeah, it's ALWAYS Iris, I don't see what he finds so bad about her. Haterz gonna hate I guess ^^; lol I get ticked at Croag for a while with her bashing Dento everywhere ._. but most of the time I sort of laugh it off ^^;

Yup! :D
    No I said something about how I didn't like the thread ^^; I probably shouldn't have...but I was annoyed that day XD

Yeah I know. I just ignore it ^^; but it's harder to ignore when the character they bash is your favorite.

One bar. I tried using my ds but it wouldn't work, I think the signal is too weak. I'll try again though :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…