• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got a new clan team enchanted garden...if your into clans you can join if you like...how shiny vulpix and doing it...
    :) How's it goin?

Catch 'em all yet? lol.

I'm still workin' on it, but not at the moment. I caught this nasty cold, and it's kicking my butt.
    thats great im trying to sr for shiny victini...good luck on the shiny vulpix...yeah it was funny I just got up to do something while it hatched and pick up the ds and looked at the screen...like wow!...thanks ; 3
    hey validus, hows the shiny vulpix hunt go...I finally hatched shiny feebas in 1525 eggs...so happy...
    LOL, I actually got this one in a GTS Negotiations trade. Surprisingly enough it's legit. I'm not that much of a shiny hunter, but I would never trade any shinies I caught myself.
    LMAO where's the "like" button when you need it? ;) hahaha!

Oh, I guess I should tell you this because it's not in my sig. I currently have HG/SS along with every other game listed in my sig. lol.

I've played Pokemon til my eyes hurt from strain. lol. I could clone you a Regigigas, or the other 3 Regi's. Or a Darkrai? :)
    Damn. lol stole my look!

What kind of pokemon you lookin' for? I've got many different ones. I may have to breed you one, depending on what it is that you want.
    came across a slowpoke in dw today. not sure you if you would want any eggs or not. have dittos to make them. the one i got was male.
    Sorry bout that. I thought it would interesting. Like a Pokemon that would take strategy to beat not just type advantage.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…