• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for the delay. If you happen to be around, then I can trade you your Porygon now. I got caught up in researching how to increase my chances to breed shinies and went out to eat in between. I have added some extra info to my trade shop list on the possibility of breeding shinies with more to be added soon, and I am going to try to make a few of my own.
    So I don't know if I'm in the right place. It's my first time trading over wifi in White. I'm in the Wifi Club room.
    Re: Trade Shop. Apologies for not responding to you sooner. Yesterday was my first official day of business, and I spent over 9 hours of my first good day off updating my shop, making notations of my first requests, and breeding a few Pokemon... and in the end I only managed to complete one transaction while getting approval for a couple more pending. Whew!

In any case, you most certainly can adopt my Porygon, but since it has an evolution hold item, then I need a similar item in return. This is my last Up-Grade in stock, so if you have an extra Up-Grade you can send me or another evo held item or stone (preferably fire), then I will accept that in return.

Upon adoption, of course, your Porygon will evolve into Porygon2. If you have an extra evo stone, move gem, or heart scale you could throw my way and a Dubious Disc to put on your adoption once you receive it, then I would be more than happy to make a second trade with you to give you a Porygon-Z.

I will be around all night and keeping tabs while watching another giant monster movie marathon on TCM, so let me know your decision.
    Ouch no.... anything else you want from a specific region? I can give you any starter or Zorua... or anything else just ask me and I'll see if I have it.
    I don't really need a firestone anymore since I just one from somebody. But a UT lv 1 growlithe would be awesome! What are you looking for?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…