• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well happy birthday. :p
    Hey, it's not like I can do anything about it you know. Unlike you, I still have to go to school.
    I'll be there for the long weekend. Sadly, I have stuff to do this weekend. But at least that gives me time to raise an army. :D
    XDXD but we can still play =D now im watching hajime no ippo new challenger and reading it mangá ( have 938 chapters....is the most larger mangá that i know ) and when i go to sleep i go to play explorers of darkness =D its being so nostalgic XD if i do remember we can only envolve our pokemon when we close the game right? and what is your hero and partner atm?
    and sorry for not be here these days.....my Ds got broken on the sheaves and im holding money to buy a ds lite *-* and i can only play games that holds only on the lower screen.....in this case, pokemon mistery dungeon and the gba games >_<
    lol =D gimme ur fc and when u are in danger, i will be there to help you asap =D and i just love the history of groville >_< on the beggin we all think that he is the bad guy ..... but the bad guy is dusknoir and darkrai..the history of this gen of mistery dungeon is so great >___<
    your birthday is comming <3 and sure, u can ask anything ( minus money cuz i dont have this much XD) im playing pokemon rangers guardian of the Sign .-.
    want to battle with me someday? *-*im ev training my actual team ( shiny ) *-*
    and i've watched today episode 36 of pokemon best wishes....so cool >_< do you want some pokemon? i can breed for you if you want*-*
    yes it is my first time on explorers of darkness dear >_< but i already closed the explorers of sky so i heard that is a bit equal to it......and i have lots of Forum Banners to do XD also Avatars and userbars with Signs on it =( ( im a graphic designer ) and im building my white version TEAM to fight with members of serebii.net XD and do you have msn?
    ooooohhhhh dear =D i started the explorer of darkness and i started with piplup and turwig *-*
    and how are you today???? on this bored saturday?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…