• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• as in Vader wants us too or today would be a good day for us to battle? Because, i'd have to try and get a ride into town because the only way I canget online from my house is through my phone. And we're on the poor side a bit so i normally dont get to get onlinr unless they, my ride, has something they need to do in town.
    I'm just adding a challenging Pokemon to my tryout team. I'm transferring my Salamence! If the applicants can beat Salamence, then they have a good chance of becoming a Gym Leader. In other words,
    Defeat Uber = Gym Leader.

Don't worry, I got Infernape and Staraptor in my team as well. This way we can make a challenging league.

Oh and can you rate my Honchkrow on the clan site? I need some feedback.
    yo zekky :D im not done with your art yet... ive been so busy lately. well thats not what im here for. i would like to change my team to a steel type team... ive been battling with a steel types and im very comfortable with them... ill pm once i have the details of my team and when ill get them ready for a battle...

As always, have nice day,
    -pyroecstacy
    Not really. As long as I know, it's okay. But you should post it on the thread so everyone else knows how the tournament's going.
    I should've brought out my Umbreon. EV trained in Speed and Attack from HG!
    That was close with Haxorus.
    I knew something was up with the first one! It was a Zoroark!
    Dude, what time do you think you will be on next? I can hopefully pop on tomorrow morning at about 8 EST if I'm not working. I'll be back around 2-4 if I do go out. I wouldn't want you to be shorthanded.... bwahahahaha!

No, but really. Gimmie your schedule so I can get your pokemans to ya. btw Haxorus is lvl 100 :)
    dude, your signature is waaaaaayyy to big. you should reduce it before a mod gets ya. I don't think u can get banned for it, but u can ur sig privaliges taken away. and those are permanent.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…