• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blue Saturday
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• XD Maybe you do!

OOOH ok I see. :( I think that's a silly rule. Can you have cats?

^^; Yeah they do take too long. It' s very time consuming...lol the beasts help. I need to EV train one some time ^

XD I saw that. I knew it was either the audio or my tv. I wasn't sure which one XD eh I prefer the JP ones ^^;

No, I wish I did D=

Woops XD yeah I meant the Battle Subway. I'm too used to saying Frontier ^^; yeah it is a bit like cheating I suppose, but if you bond with it along the way I don't think it feels like it.
    XDDD YOU CAN!!! It's almost creepy :p

They are sweeties~ :( it's too bad that you can't. Is there any reason why not?

I KNOW!!! IT's TERRIBLE!! I DEMAND A REFUND!!!! Man I miss the Battle Frontier in Platinum ;_; that was actually fun.

Eh they have some music changes here and there I notice. Plus i don't like how the music is low in the dub. It's probably just the voices that get to me though ^^;

XD they look so cute and cool. I just want to change my c gear though. I'm sick of the black background XD

I raised a Victini on my main team for a while, but then I removed it because you can't really use them in the Battle Frontier or anything ^^;

btw my play time for Black is 142:17 XDD;;;;
    XD Actually I DO have a Jolteon named after Ash. I was planning on getting a Glaceon and naming it May (I just didn't feel like getting a girl >.> ugh it took me long enough with Iris XD) and I was thinking about naming the Umbreon, Brock XD I'm trying not to copy with Eeveelutions...so if I plan on getting a "Dawn" I'd probably just use Eevee ^^

Yeah I do. I have a miniature Poodle, a papillion and a shih tzu :3

Yeah I KNOW!!! DX Then for beating Emmet...or is that Ingo? Which ever one you only get 10 points!?! What the heck. Last time we'd get 20 for Palmer DXX

Yup!~ She watches the anime too, but she doesn't follow it TOO much. Well same diff....kind of XD

Eh I got sick of the dub in DP. Too much stress by worrying over voices and music changes...

Yeah their is. It has the monkey trio :3 the Victini one looks really cool ^^

It sucks >.>
    XDDDD I know. It's not a big surprise :p but hey I named an Espeon after Iris XDD I love Dragon types :3 yes it is. It's like Quick Attack BUT BETTER 8D

Ehh I don't know my time atm, my DS is in the living room and I don't want to leave my room coz the dogs will bark and wake up my parents ^^;

I hate how you only get like 3 points each time. It takes forever. You should get seven :p XD so you have sort of a schedule going? I have a friend coming over at 1:30 ^^ hopefully she brings her game XD

o.o Honestly.....................I forgot a new dubbed episode of Pokemon even came out today XDDDDD I don't watch the dub anyways, but I guess it's good I'm getting it off my mind...coz I really don't like the dub. Though I'll admit, it's A LOT better. I just can't stand Cilan's voice. It just doesn't have the enthusiasm of Dento's >.< he's trying though...that I can tell XD

I wouldn't like that DX I know a lot of people seem to want to leave >.> but I'm not one of them XD I still need to get used to driving ^^; I can drive but I freeze up easily....but I can probably overcome that with more driving experience...

UGH afjldhj I want those cool c gear backgrounds!!!! :DDD I want the Victini, the Cafe one, the Reshiram one ugh I want them all!!

XD You know...I don't even know if I get Disney and CN here o.o we barely have ANY channels which sucks. We had to call the company to get Animal Planet XDD
    Yup XD Those ones. I even named them after the Sanyo boys (rofl I did this in HG ^^; ) I love Dragonite. I remember I had one in FireRed too, but I got this one from HG and she knows Extremespeed :D

Yeah...I TRIED to go slow, but I get hooked on the plot so I just want to play it XD oh wow! I think that's longer than I've played XD

Yeah, neither can I ^^; well I can be alone at like (normal) school and I can be fine, but I don't think I could be alone without my parents.

Pssh...I haven't been and can't go and it's KILLING me. I really hope that random person I met on there is watering my berries...eh probably not XD but I COUNT on them to, but they don't know it :p
    I get bored with the battle subway over time ;_; but if I'm determined enough I'll get enough points to get the weights for ev training. Hm I generally use my Sanyo-Eeveelutions or Chandelure, Zoroark and Dragonite.

True. Very true, but I'm just happy I'm learning more than I did XD and just by watching lol ^^

Hm....I'll check it out :D

XDD Aw don't worry. My friend still didn't beat White, lol she's stuck at the E4. I thought you wanted to go slow though?

Eh good question. I think I could but honestly I'm not too sure. I know I'd get lonely :<
    Well I'm sort of "halfly committing" coz the only reason why I want to learn is so I can understand anime with out subs ^^;

Hmm...nope. I've never heard of that site =/

Yes, I do.

I haven't seen it but I've heard of it :)

I see. I try the random matchup thing through wi fi once in a while

XD Yeah you do eventually. It's nice how you take the games slow ^^

Well, you don't have to move away. I'm staying home and going to college like how school is. I'm not leaving home until I feel ready (and depending on where my studies take me)
    I'm not studying it like...majorly or anything XD I'm just studying it "on my own time" XD

You're welcome! Um I don't think so ^^; sorry. Well it's better than no comic at least :D

XD Yeah same here.
    I don't think anyone did either. Wi fi made things SO MUCH EASIER :D

Yeah, I'm scared too..just because it seems like such a jump from HS to college ._. I got all A's in high school so I think I'll be fine...but I just don't know.
    I can'tz read that!! DX

They have that up there too ^^; but I just linked you to RS

Yeah you needed a link chord or something like that >.> Oh wow I only have friends who play the games >.<

Neither do I. I'm starting college this next year so I'm a bit nervous. I generally get up....earlyish? and stay up late XD probably not healthy though ^^;
    Urgh you and your Japanese. I still think she says something with an "M" though, I also remember someone on Bulba quoting that.

Okie dokie~ Here you go I'm linking you to the beginning of RS btw

Yeah, I can understand that....back in middle school I didn't know of anyone who liked it :( so I could never do trades or anything >.> which sucked for my Poke Dex. At my school a lot of my band friends play Pokemon :D but none of them watch the anime.

Yeah I'm bored too >.> I never thought school kept me that busy XD but hey, the summer doesn't last too long, so I'm gonna enjoy it XD
    Such a pain :p

It wasn't. You can read the books online for free (which is obviously immorally wrong...according to some people >.>) or you can by the books from Singapore. I believe though that you can buy the books from a user on here, Kawaii Serebii for a decent price. I only buy some of them ^^; the rest I just say "screw it" and read them online (I can give you a link if you'd like :D)

D= That's too bad. XD As for me, what I think would be REALLY cool is if I could find someone on the forums who goes to my school XD I have a feeling I'd probably be friends with them regardless if I knew them on here or not.

I'm good, you? :)
    No he didn't. He obviously didn't know where it was in that picture :p

Yeah I've read it all :) It's funny...Ruby/Sapphire really do remind me of Dento and Iris with Ruby being a classy city boy and Sapphire being a wild child girl...but there be a twist >:)

Yeah some of them. XD Actually most of my friends do play. Do you have any friends who do?

Hm I'll try that. Well I can't right now, but I'll keep that in mind next time I go somewhere with decent wi-fi :)
    He knew where it was when he saw it was stolen :p

;) That's just what they say. Dento can hang with Ruby while Iris swings from vines with Sapphire. Ash can battle Emerald. I don't know...but Dento's fishing side is almost scary O.O

I don't think so. XD; Or at least I HOPE NOT! They figure I could be into worse stuff so they let it slide.

Last time I tried to connect was at the hotel and it said something about it not being compatible?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…