• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity between April 21 and the time of this message, your claim on Kyogre on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    Yes, grotesque art - specifically a woman named Orlan (I think) who modifies her body for art and records all the surgery etc, very gross but my lecturer loves that sorta thing I need to impress him this year.

I have Black and my partner has White - got them for each other for Valentine's Day (got each other HG and SS last year lol). So, mostly been playing Black in my spare time and I love love love love love love love it ^.^
    Beat it a while ago but there's still all the leveling up and transferring to be done. It really is fun, and the story mode is amazing.

It doesn't tell you how to make cotton candy. Pity...

'Tis a team of epicness. Do you have a main team, or switch them out too often for a main team? I'm just sticking with Serperior, Swanna, Chandelure, Seismitoad, Bisharp, and Zoroark.

Pokerus and shinies seem to be more common this gen... And my Pokerus expired too.
    I really like the Victory Road layout. Sliding down hills is fun.

D'awww, cute!
    Heck to the Yes! I've been taking my time because I'm waiting on my friend to help me evolve my karrablast White is so good. I started out fast but I slowed down. What is your friendcode?
    What happened, mods visiting my profile is not a good signal, have I done something
    I caught Landorus, and gave him a... creative name. Let's say he won't be able to be traded on GTS because of it :3
    So far, my team for the Elite Four is:
    Metagross Lv78,
    Hydreigon Lv73,
    Shiny Rayquaza (Mai Emerald Shineh <3) Lv100,
    Shiny Fearow (Emerald gift from friend) Lv43 (Flyer, lmao)
    and Vodkarona Lv77.

I'm gonna do some drastic change after the team that I want is done o3o
    The latter is irrelavant to me.
    The former is very relavant. I shall be sending the Russian Dancing Men to dance at you until you succumb and reveal your purposes.
    Late thank ye. :D

I knooooow! So much awesome. In such a small package. My team is Samurott, Vanilluxe, Gigalith, Archeops, Reuniclus, and Scrafty. What's yours?
    Yo, sup! Homework's all the rage, yo! Get with the times and shiz!

Made some good dough, yo? eh? Hehehe :]

Please join? It's just me, Dev, FTL, Mallymkun, Corinton and Jean Grey who have played the game before. The others are just annoying newbies.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…