• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey 5ilVer, it’s been almost 8 years since we last talked. I hope you’re doing well. I still haven’t forgotten about you and never will. Whenever I go on gpxplus you’re the first person who comes to mind. I hope one day I can know how you’re doing.
    Ghirardelli Valentine’s Day Heart Tin

$6 at Ghirardelli Chocolate

Ghirardelli offers 50% off select Valentine's Day-themed chocolates, including this Ghirardelli Valentine's Day Heart Tin for $6. Shipping starts at $8. Other deals on Valentine's chocolates at Ghirardelli include:

Dark & Caramel Heart Window Gift Box
    Valentine's Day Classic Collection Gift Box
    Red and Black Large Heart Gift Box

Ghirardelli offers 50% off select Valentine's Day-themed chocolates, including this Ghirardelli Valentine's Day Heart Tin for $6. Shipping starts at $8. Other deals on Valentine's chocolates at Ghirardelli include:

Hi! I'm a web developer with a little problem - for some reason, no matter how many times I update my Flash plugin for IE, it always says that I haven't got flash installed when I try to view flash content. Unfortunately I MUST test stuff in IE, even though personally I use Firefox 99% of the time.
    обяви
    dietary supplements and cosmetics
    Ghirardelli Valentine’s Day Heart Tin

Philosopher Richard Wollheim distinguishes three approaches to assessing the aesthetic value of art: the realist, whereby aesthetic quality is an absolute value independent of any human view; the objectivist, whereby it is also an absolute value, but is dependent on general human experience; and the relativist position, whereby it is not an absolute value, but depends on, and varies with, the human experience of different humans.

Gadget and Tech Blog
    internetten para kazan
    Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

I just realized that pokabu's evolution is ANOTHER fire/fighting type! I also noticed the other 2 monkeys. 1 grass 1 water and 1 fire. Wow that's ok I guess. So the other 2 gym leaders have the other 2 and w/e starter you have they use the 1 at the advantage like you were telling me b4.
    Only mods can close threads. However, the person that started the thread can DELETE the thread merely by deleting the first post.
    Nothing much, just stopping by to say hello. I was gone for months so I thought I'd say hi to some of the people I used to talk to. I've been having a great time outside of Serebii but I thought I'd return to see how things were going :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…