• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blue Saturday
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, I'm attending college. However, my summer break started on June 2nd. In regards to the job, I'm an assistant director, and a TA at a 8 week summer art camp.
    Thanks a ton! =D I've subscribed to the person so I'll be able to find it easier ^^

XD I never tried to watch the whole thing before, I mostly just watch it for the anime clip XDD

Awesome! Have fun! I wish I could battle people...instead I'm stuck up north in the middle of (almost) no where DX
    Yeah that one XD

Yes they do, and they are for free :DDD

XD Yup!~

Thanks for posting that! :D I've seen some of the crazy things they do XD mostly from pictures though. I remember a bit before BW when they were advertising the anime, they had Cosplayers for Ash, Iris and Dento XD and they like stalked Rica XDD it was funny. I can't remember if they had Aoi Yuuki and Miyano there too =/ Wow the people on Smash seem like great Poke-fans XD I'd love to battle them :D
    You find them on the Marvelous Bridge and the..um Driftveil Bridge. They are easy to find, though you may run into a Ducklett/Swanna (the wings are the same places where you find them)

Yeah it's good for them. I honestly don't know. To be SAFE I'd hold off until they are in their 20's or 30's. That is VERY true. If you knock 'em out, they can't hurt you XD

Yeah...I can understand that

Well it's too late now XD yes please! :D
    Lets see...I only have two power items, and that is the Power Band and Lens...I need the Anklet for speed. I don't waste my time with defense/sp. defense (well sometimes I do...) as much as I should. You don't need vitamins, just use the wings :D

Neither do I. I can barely comprehend my English book...let alone the Bible XD though I can understand Zoology books just fine :DD

I couldn't cosplay too good, just because I came up with it randomly, but basically I wore a cap. It was a BROWN cap. As much as I wanted a black and white one, my dad gave me a brown one >.> then I wore a white t-shirt, and black long sleeved shirt underneath..and I think I just wore jeans. No wonder anyone couldn't tell XD and I couldn't even have green hair. At least my hair is long XD
    XPPP back at you!~

Yeah same here ^^; I can't remember any of it...I don't think I understood it though...I mean, I look back when I was little XD I don't think I understood anything XD

Yeah, that'd be awesome if someone did :D OH YEAh, I remember we had "Character Day" and I dressed up as N :3 XD no one knew of N at that time though XDD
    You sure about that? there are some scenes that make me question that XD (jk)

Yeah same here. I don't think I ever read the Bible...maybe when I went to Church but that was when I was little o.o I have no idea why we really stopped going...

I see. That's a pretty neat idea! :D
    XDDD OMG...that reminds me of the days when everyone dubbed him as "Pedo-man" XD I still think he's a creeper.

Yeah I'm religious as in I believe in God, but that's about it ^^; I honestly don't think I learned anything when I went to Sunday school ^^; hmm I probably didn't listen if anyone bashed Pokemon back then...I just noticed in my middle school years when I read about it.

XD When they were released in Japan, or here? (or both?)
    You're welcome ^^

XD I noticed that. Honestly I found that really cool how they give them English names like that. Yeah, Unova is based off of NYC. :D Satoshi is the weirdo there :p who doesn't even have a passport XD

Yeah I get annoyed too. I'm Catholic, but meh...I'm not a very religous person at all ^^; we don't even go to church any more. At first what some of the Christians said about Pokemon bothered me, but now I just make fun of them mostly.

Hmm that's interesting. I didn't know people from different places tried out for voices ^^; I just figured they came from Japan XD

I can see how that'd be embarrassing D= but really though, it's PAJAMA DAY so it makes sense XD I always missed those days. We had a "Black and White day" where we dress old fashioned, or in black and white clothes and I was so ready to wear a vest and an apron...but I forgot DX it was the last day of school too >.>
    You click play (where the genie is talking :) you just put ur username, age then you can play ^^) I think where it was talking about your phone was probably for an app or something =/

AAAH Whatever XDDDD

Lolz Zekr/Reshi or Iris/Dento XDDD Everything's Black and White in Unova...even Ghetsis's arms. I like that they added different ethnicities and races for people in the games.

XDD True. That makes sense, I've read that before, just I wouldn't let the Christians who bash Pokemon hear that ^^; not all do, but ya know...things happen.

It cooouuullldd be XD Nah. I like gentle things XD

Yeah...now I'm even finding it funnier how the va's are like the characters. It just makes SO MUCH SENSE 8D I wonder though, how do they choose va's? Do you know? I was trying to figure that out =/

XD That'll make things fair :3

OMG THAT'S SO MUCH EASIER XDDDDD why didn't I think of that? I'm starting my own box with this stuff XD

Really? What happened?
    No you don't..at least I don't think so o_O I know I have one, but I didn't need it for that.

Yush. They call it capturing them XD I laugh. "You gotta Capture 'em all!" They actually used that line in there XD instead of "Catch"

XDDD That explains some things... XDD rofl Reshi and Zekr remind me of Dento and Iris.

True...but Giratina is based off of antimatter...XD Pokemon #666 will be some devil chicken/rat.

I like Electric types, but I don't have a favorite type =/ it's probably grass though because I like gentle, pretty things. I found that hard to believe too, but I found it rather cool! :D

Yush. That is perfect. Yeah he is, I love his singing voice *.* XD it's funny how the va's fit in with the characters like that :D THEY DID THAT ON PURPOSE!!!!

XDDD Train 'em all!!~ And have some for reserves :3

XDDDDDDD Big surprise there. When you write to her, DON'T WRITE IN PURPLE, write in GREEN :D oh yeah get a Mew and name it Kakuna Matata....well if you ever get one XD

Same here. I didn't eat my cereal coz it reminded me of oatmeal >.>
    Here you go XDD This site is amazing. Though it's possible to trick it :D

XDD True...but PMR logic is changed due to the fact that well...it's Ranger XD I love it though. I love the humor and the game. I even like catching Pokemon XD

*looks it up* OMG IT DOES XDDD Eh still Reshi >>> Zekr to me :p I do like how Zekr shines blue though XD

Yeah, there is. I think it looks really cute. It could, I hope Dento and Iris do get featured in movies (and like you said: 2 for Ash :D) I would FANGIRL squeal if Dento has his own movie and they have the ending song be something like this probably not, but it'd be nice if they used Miyano for that XD

XD; Ok. Druddigon are pretty cool though anyways :D

XDDD That's so perfect lolz a Snivy named Lumi and a Oshawott named Alexa XDD

I do, well not personally but I have seen them around ^^;
    Yes. It was amazing. I might dig up the link and send it to you XD it's amazing my mind was BLOWN.

Yeah same here =D it's no fun to talk to someone pessimistic *cough*unless it's Nick from Pokemon Ranger 3 *cough* ;_; which you should play someday ^^ You're fun to talk to too! I enjoy it :D

YOU KNOW WHAT?!? RESHI IS AMAZING <3 Zekrom looks like Palkia drowned in an oil spill!! and grew teeth!! XD what do you expect the other movies to be like? I've got my hopes up for the Meloetta movie starring Dento...

XD;; Yeah. Most of my friends watch those shows. If I was in an anime while watching thoughs I'd probably have a sweatdrop xD

OOh! That seems like a great team. Yeah it was summer. Oh yeah, I have a Druddigon egg for you. Would you like me to hatch it first to get a girl and nickname her? Of course by the time I come back you may already catch one XD

OMG THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!!! I should get a male Pikachu and nickname him gotpika XD
    XDDD OMG it is. There was this one site where it would think of anything of what I was thinking of o.o it even guessed Dento!!!

XDDD How true. I love that little guy. I don't care if Ash doesn't catch him :) that doesn't mean it's bad writing or anything ^^; I think it's good to have wild Pokemon follow them :D

Yes they are. I love many animals though ^^;

Or Ash gets Reshiram :D depending on the movies >.> it still sucks though coz I like N too. This will be the first movie I HOPE isn'nt canon.

Oh, hmm I'll try and find it.

^^; No not really. Most shows like that I find too....I don't know they just aren't my sense of humor =/
    XDDD Future site is awesome though :D

I sort of am dreading it too. I mean on my side of this if Dento DOES beat Shooti (unlikely) then they'll fuss about he's too perfect -.- honestly, he and Iris are sort of on the same boat ^^; It's easier when you ignore, but even for myself I feel that I just can't sit there and let a character be bashed :(

Aw...I like cats :3 I would thnk they'd be allowed coz they don't bark or anything ^^; and they are clean animals..

Yes I am, I can't wait for it. I HOPE I can find it in JP but I'll live through the movie(s) I think ^^; I just, in a way hope they aren't canon...but if Dread is eviler than I thought it'd be fine. I was worried they "replace" N :<

Really? I think I need the code though ^^;

Yeah..at least that's how I view them XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…