• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I did 500 Feebas on Diamond and still no :/ and since I read that in Gen V the rate is much higher with the Masuda Method I decided to give that a shot :D but on Munna instead :D
    oh okay and welcome ; 3... still hatching lots of eggs still and I just woke up from a nap because I worked early today but going back to egg hatching...good luck on munna ; 3
    hello good luck on the shiny feebas because im hunting one too..hatched like 1125 eggs already and steady rising ; 3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…