• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looks like we got some serious connection problem from my end! It just keeps saying you're talking to me, but nothing happens o_O

COming ack now! :)
    Well, I am ready right now (nice timing by the way :p), so I guess I can just head to the wifi room right now?
    Just add 9h to your current time, and you get mine :) (timezones are too complicated imo, what with daylight saving times, etc...). For example, your last VM was sent at 1.30PM right? :p
    Ah ah, it'll be a bit too late for me xD Maybe very early (or late for you :p) tomorrow would be ok?
    Well, I also need its evolution, so I really don't know :p
    I don't mind one of any level, as long as I can make it evolve normally. You don't need to go through the process of breeding one :)
    Hello! I'm looking for a Glameow, would you happen to have one? I figured I should ask, since you've already completed your Pokédex ;)
    The problem is, I won't be online when you get back home (different timezones), so maybe we could do that tomorrow? In the mean time, you can try to think of a Pokémon you need?
    Hey, I'm looking for a Lopunny (for the dex entry only), would you happen to have one?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…